I am rating this hotel 4 out of 5 because the system won't allow half point ratings.. I would actually give it 3.5 out of 5.
Here are the good thing to say about this hotel:
- The hotel is clean
- You can go for the large business room with a reasonable price. I actually stayed the first night in a small room, then the rest of my stay was in a business room. See the pictures for more details
- For me, the hotel was close to Huawei's campus where I was visiting, so, the hotel location is good and close to almost any building of the campus.
What I did NOT like:
- Internet most of the time is slow, specially during peak hours.
- Staff does NOT speak any English.. and I mean ANY English other than "hello" and "bye"
- TV doesn't have a single English channel.. I couldn't even find the CCTV's (the main Chinese TV network) English channel.
- Breakfast was very challenging. No choices other than broiled eggs. Coffee tasted horrible, the orange juice tasted like water with sugar, and other options are all either too spicy or too Chinese. Not a good breakfast experience for any Westerner.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC