1. Location - Near MTR station (Tin Hau) and near Victoria Park
2. Easy accessible via MRT, Tram and bus
3. Lobby smells great!
4. Accommodating from desk
5. Good view on upper floors
Not so good:
We stayed here for 4 days but on our 3 day they didn't clean our room. After a long day from Macau we were expecting to lie down and rest on clean sheets and serviced room but no. The trash can still has trash and sheets are not tucked obviously they forgot to clean our room.
We had a fantastic stay in the one bedroom apartment, it was spotlessly clean and we even had our own washer/dryer and small kitchen which was very useful.
We were provided with new bottles of water daily. Ryan and Sandra on the reception desk were efficient, helpful and extremely polite, greeting us everytime we appeared which was lovely. The residence lounge was gorgeous with free coffee and a nice place to sit and rest.
Finally Hong Kong is a vibrant, interesting and an amazing city with loads to see and visit, at the time we were there we experienced no troubles or difficulties.
Stayed for a weekend.
The room was clean and tidy, with everything I need (Hairdryer, towels, fridge, etc.). The microwave oven was definitely a plus!
Also, since there was a Handy smartphone, I didn't have to bring my laptop with me.
The staff was friendly and helpful.
There were many good coffee shops nearby, Prisma Coffee, The Opera Coffee, all within walking distance, which is good news to all coffee lovers.
Would visit again for sure!
We spent 12 nights in the One Bedroom Apartment located at 27/F. Awesome view with a mixture of city view and a bit of harbour view, I especially enjoyed the view from the kitchen window looking out to Wanchai/Central, particularly during night time. The room is as shown in their marketing photo (some places could look very nice on photo but in reality they are much smaller). Generous room size, both Bedroom and Sitting Room are spacious (in Hong Kong apartment standard). I have to say having a washing machine in the room is a massive plus for a longer stay (one minor thing was that you have to go to their public laundry room on 2/F to get the washing liquid, will be nice if they have that prepared in the room, but anyhow that wasn’t a big issue). There is nothing I can pick on for this room, it is good size, lots of storage and I am satisfied on the housekeeping and hygiene.
Location is awesome, you have multiple public transport options around, 5mins walk from MTR, 1-2mins from bus stop and tram stations. Instead of fancy chain eateries and shops, you get a taste of very local residential area with lots of local food/shop options. But just a park apart, you can get to a major shopping area Causeway Bay in 5mins on foot.
I’d like to make a special note to thanks Sandra at Front Desk for your help on the Check In and Check Out process. We arrived a couple of hours earlier than standard check in time, Sandra has been very helpful and arranged an early check in for us. That is very helpful especially when you desperately needed a shower after a long journey! Thanks Sandra =) And I loved being greeted by the cheerful face every day when I walked pass the reception desk, also thanks for the info about the local area too~
It has been a very pleasant experience and I surely will be staying here again.
Spent three and a half weeks at Somerset Victoria Park Hong Kong for business trip recently. Here are my honest review on this accommodation.
- First and foremost, I want to compliment Sofin for her wonderful hospitality. She greeted us by names and always smiling when we left for work in the morning! That gestures made our days! She even accommodated our requests to have late check-out!
- Room was clean and despite the negative reviews I read online prior to arriving. The room attendant even provided me with extra bottled water after knowing that I consumed a lot of water during my stay. Thank you!
- Residents' Lounge was cosy and quiet most of the time during my stay and coffee provided was good too
- Laundrette - that is one of the best amenities we have there as we can do our laundry for free! It was such a good add on service for most long staying guests like me
Thank you all for the experience and I really enjoyed my stay!