brilliant property and ambience.. great service and excellent quality.. very welcoming and helpful staff..
Good facilities such as game room, gym, swimming pool and so on. Healthy environment for family and friends... enjoyed a lot!
We had a wonderful time at Namah. Kirpal in the restaurant really took care of us nicely......great hospitality we must say. Whether it was breakfast, lunch or dinner, and the property is also very nice with a great view. Kids had a lot of fun in the pool, and in the game zone
The review of the property is as under :-
Room- Average in comparison to the cost
Staff behaviour- Good
* Pros are as under
1. The staff at restaurant PRATHA is extremely helpful and goes out of the way to keep your stay and dining comfortable. They will never let you down with any requirement 24x7. Stayed there with my 19 months old child and all his feeding requirements were taken care of.
2. Property is maintained aesthetically and is gifted with serene views.(PS : There many hotels/properties adjacent to it which enjoy the same landscape and views). Beautifully maintained garden and huge collection of bonsai plants.
* Cons are as under
1. Rooms are not well furnished at all ... furniture needs improvement.. side table is getting unhinged from the wall .... night lamp is not working...... tea kettle not working. I mean the basic facilities can be checked before the arrival of the guests. The bathroom facilities needs to be improved and need to be a little spacious.
2. The recreation room needs upkeep and maintenance.... At Pool table Cue sticks are worn out and broken... TT table and TT bat is again worn out..... chess board is in shambles. Overall it need to be improved.
3. Please avoid booking of Jungle safari/jeep safari/canters directly from the hotel. The staff makes a complete fool out of you and will charge double the amount. In the end will give false and baseless excuse of hotel charges and vendor charges. I had to pay 9000Rs for a safari which only costed 5600Rs and 5800Rs for a safari which only costed 4000 at the max. This was noticed after we saw the bill amount on our safari permits and the same thing was told to us by the safari vendors.
4. I had booked this resort after reading its reviews online but it didn’t come up to the expectations. There nothing very great about the property.... in-fact there are many other properties adjacent to it to pick from and which can give a better value for money.
Overall aim is to give a honest review about everything. Things which are good definitely deserve a praise.
Me with my family stayed at this resort for 1 night and had booked Premium category rooms for our stay. On our arrival, we were welcomed by a refreshing drink and a little traditional live music. The rooms were spacious and designing was good. The resort has large lush green gardens with rooms offering pool view and mountain view. The resort offers grand buffets with so much variety in it. Both quality and quantity of food is amazing. Their Restaurant Manager, “KRIPAL Ji” is a really nice person. “KRIPAL Ji” impressed us with his hospitality. Overall, we had a great experience.
We were a group of sixty people who went to stay at Namah for three nights and four days in the month of November. It was our family trip. There were people from all age groups. Meeting the demands and wishes of such a big group is definitely challenging but they did a very good job at this. Here, at Namah, the staff was top notch. They took very good care of us. Their hospitality won our hearts.
The resort hotel facilities were very nice. Most importantly, the resort was clean and the swimming pool size and depth was very good. They have a kid’s pool too.
They also help select the right safari, though one must book the same on time, ahead of their stay.
We were very pleased with their food quality and taste. We are glad that we chose to stay with them for our big family trip. Special mention to Mr Sanjay Kasal, Mr Manish Malik, Mr Sunil Rathi, Mr Anthony George, Ms Gurwinder, Mr Kripal and the outstanding chefs of their restaurant. Without you people our trip wouldn’t have been such a success. Thank you.