We enjoyed our stay in this hotel. Room was very spacious and well kept. Service was friendly. The breakfast buffet was great. There didn't seem to be a lot to do in the local area at night, but we were happy to just spend the night relaxing in our hotel room. Very clean and modern. I would stay here again.
We stayed here as part of a budget tour. It's definitely budget accommodation. Nothing to write home about, but acceptable. There is a nice outside terrace off the bar area. The room seemed clean The bed linen was clean, the beds were comfortable and the pillows were good. Decor is tired. No air conditioning. Room was stuffy. We had a window open before we slept but there was an accessible roof outside so had to close it once we went to bed.
Part of Costsaver tour. Average stay at best. We have had better and worse. Room was hotter than Hell. Had a small fan that we had to move furniture around to find a plug for it. Room was clean. Typical room in Europe.
Stayed here as part of Trafalgar Cost saver tour for 1 night and i have enjoyed the food! There are a lot of choices for the buffet, and we had a good drink at the bar. Nearby the hotel around 500m are shops. The room is good, clean, and service is good. Worth the money..
We stayed in the hotel for one night over the first day of Wurstmarkt and it was nice hotel.
1) yes there is no air conditioning in the rooms (but than this is a older hotel IN Germany) but we did have a fan.
2) we had two beds (as a couple) in the room that was standing next to each other. The beds did move easily away from each other every time one of us moved.
3) the buffet was GREAT and so was the staff! ANYWHERE in the hotel!
4) it was just around the corner of the Wurstmarktet, so it was easy to get back home after the fest.
5) the parade started right in front of the hotel, which was great (you just couldn’t get to the hotel parking in that hour and half because the street was blocked.
Overall it was a nice hotel