Nice pool, nice room.
1. No hot water in the shower for more than 7 minutes (it’s a known non-issue for them)
2. No English speakers stuff
3. Everything is over priced - massage cost 400,000 vnd, food is expensive, and even to use the jacuzzi costs 150,000vnd for 30 minutes!!! Electric car will cost you at least 100,000vnd (we took one to the closest restaurant)
4. Food is not good. No options for vegetarian/vegan but fried rice/noodles or French fries. Don’t even think of western food of any kind.
5. Poor location. If you want to see other stuff but the hotel, you would have to take an electric(very expensive) car. Biking to the village is taking over 20 minutes.
6. If you want to contact the reception for any problem, you can’t. Phone doesn’t work. You’ll have to go to the reception (when I did no one was there). Also, you should know that the hotel is actually bungalows so it’s spread out. Walking to the reception is not an elevator away.
The facilities clearly weren’t worth it. I wish I didn’t stay there, that cost me a lot of head ache and frustration.
This is a new resort, a distance from Ban Lac village but we can take a electric car for about 5-6mins. Super amazing view from my room and very nice staff.
Really enjoy the swimming pool
Highly recommend for short retreat.
We stayed here 2 nights last month. The room was clean and new facilities. They upgraded us to villa room on second night. The bed was very comfortable, shower is the best with bathtub as well. All room has balcony looks to a mountain around. The swimming pool was very clean and perfect design. Breakfast was good, spa was excellent. We will be back when coming back Mai Chau. Highly recommend.
Perfect quiet location and the staff members are extremely friendly and helpful. The view of infinite swimming pool to the mountain is absolutely breathtaking. We were served with the best special dishes for breakfast. Just absolutely worth staying for couple of days!
The new resort offers a fantastic pool with mountain view. This is really hideaway place. The staff is so nice and helpful, the local food is really good too. They offer free bicycle to enjoy the villages in Mai Chau. This resort is not like other ones. It was located inside of Mai Chau Mountain, there is only one here so it's really quiet and beautiful. It's recommended to stay here in weekday because weekend is crowed.
We really enjoyed our stay here.