We were there in the 90’s. Is the water safe to drink?
Loved the place but got horribly ill as I was checking out
as I made a mistake and ate ice cream last night there.
Loved the plunge pool!
We stuck with the bottled water and tried not to eat anything that didn’t look fresh. Although we did eat out a a couple restaurants and had no problem.
We had plenty of bottled water.
Had no problems with food or drinks , salads was delicious and bottle water or tap water was safe.
We had no problems with the water as we drank bottled and did not eat any fresh salads, only fruit with skins
We have been fortunate enough to have had no issues with stomach issues after 3 separate visits to the resort. We drink bottled water, and do not brush our teeth and are careful in the shower to avoid swallowing tap water. We eat and drink everything off the menus. We are careful not to swallow sea water as well. We stay as all inclusive guests from Canada.
Canadian’s can only get the all inclusive package. We had bottled water all the time. Every room had a big bottle of water delivered every day. I did use the sink water to brush my teeth and had no problems. They are offering a buffet at night with different items so you have more choice than just the two specialty restaurants. This probably doesn’t answer your question. Hope you have fun.
I only drank bottled water and I was still so ill with stomach issues. I made the mistake to eat salad and I think they wash this in local water. Future I will not have any blended drinks or salad I am super sentitive to getting a stomach bug and I seem to get this every time I go to the Huatulco area.
Get an answer from Camino Real Zaashila staff and past guests.