- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
23 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Personnel is kind and the bar is not so expensive (we just tried ice cream). Chairs are quite close one to the other, so you have to know you will not be alone! There is a useful service: you can leave your kid's beach toys in a bag they provide you, so you cannot miss anything.
Nice and clean, we are used to free beaches and free space, but not a bad experience.
Sea is quite nice.Written 10 July 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- nice beach restaurant with a good selection of sea food. The mixed fish starter was already a meal in itself: large and very tasty. The waiter was very friendly and took the effort to explain the dishes in English. recommended!Written 14 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Definitely worth it! My first review draft disappeared when trying to post it w google accounts and Im too lazy to write second time via Android keyboard. We went today w Imperia whale watching 38€/person,goes every 2nd day 12:00 from port,came back cca. 16:30 Fotos below.Written 24 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- In March, the beach is still clear of sun loungers and parasols, and you can see the wide sweep of sand and look out to sea. There are bars open along the promenade, but in summer there would also be bars open by the beach.Written 28 March 2016
- Well kept, clean, safe and with lots of things to do. We only had drinks, but people seemed to enjoy a lunch between the sunbathing and swimming.
Nice place on a wonderful coast. You may well stop over.Written 2 August 2017
- Very nice to go around the city and the nice sites to see, always with a nice explaination telling what you see, very recommendable!!Written 6 August 2018
- Now open as a museum, art gallery and tourist information, it stands in a previously degraded area next to the railway line and under a road bridge. It is also used as a suggesting wedding venue and inside is a pretty chapel. Worth a visit.Written 13 September 2016
- It can be reached following a pleasant path through bushes, lined by slates carved with poetry by several Italian and foreign authors. The ruins raise from trees and greenery and tell a story of past might and splendour. It is forbidden to step inside, because of danger of collapsing walls. Very quaint.Written 13 September 2016
- Bagni Costa d’Oro is just a perfect place to hangout when on vacation in Andora. The sun beds are comfy and the beach is just in a perfect location. All the sun beds have direct access to the (very clean) sea.
The food in the small restaurant is fine! Different kinds of freshly cooked pasta and some other nice culinary treats as well.
Service is very friendly with an experienced owner. Definitely would recommend this place, when in Andora!Written 17 August 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Andora