- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
7 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- I went board paddling or standup board paddling for an hour on Langebaan Lagoon. One of the best things to do. We had the greatest coach, Themba. I loved it.Written 24 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a very good time staying over at the Constantly Kiting Appartments. It is very close to the kitespot & most restaurants. Wesley and his team are nice people give good classes & support. Also Wesley parents are very friendly & hospitable. For sure we go back.Written 19 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great spot to learn or improve your kitesurfing. The instructors Matt and Ryan were really helpful and friendly throughout the week. Looking forward to coming back again!Written 11 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Since this season, Obsession Kitesurfing is also offering Boat lessons - especially for non-windy days. No matter if you want to learn how to kite or to foil, a lesson behind the boat just to focus on board control & waterstarts enhances the learning experience.
Especially if you want to learn how to foil, a couple of boat sessions with a short mast make it so much easier to activate the foil and progress later with a kite.
Obsession offers professional service, has skilled instructors and makes safety your and everyones priority. I had a lot of fun with the instructors, boat stuff and found a new passion that I do not want to miss any more (I am still missing my foil in their shop :-))
Finally, prices a fair and they a re always keen to find the best solution for everyone.
So: jump on a plane (after Corona), go to Langebaan and this is the place to be.
Thank you so much for all the help and fun - we'll be back next year.
TimWritten 1 April 2020
- What a "lekker" place!
chilled vibe, relaxed, peaceful, friendly and beautiful nature.
I already knew that Langebaan is a cool kite spot, but I couldn't imagine that it's so awesome!
Two different spots (main beach and shark bay) with different wind intensities, and especially shark bay perfect for beginners (shallow water). I was super lucky that I chose "kitesurfing langebaan" : warm welcome , easy communication, flexible, everything well prepared, very good experienced kiting instructors, good teaching skills and the most important thing, a lot to laugh with those guys! I improved much faster than I would have expected, thank's to Thomas, Jan and Timba!
In the evening there are some restaurants and bars you could go to, but sometimes you're just happy to fall in your bed and dream about the awesome day!
I'm already looking forward to go again!!Written 25 February 2019
- What a awesome experience!!! Thanks Louis you are the best kite instructor ever.. Very professional. I will definitely book more lessons!Written 25 November 2020
- I had so much fun learning to kite board, the people are awesome - there was never a dull moment. Definitely a winner in Langes!Written 13 September 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Langebaan
- These are the best places for couples seeking surfing, windsurfing & kitesurfing in Langebaan:See more surfing, windsurfing & kitesurfing for couples in Langebaan on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for surfing, windsurfing & kitesurfing in Langebaan:
- Kite Lab
- Constantly Kiting
- Kite school Windtown Langebaan
- Obsession Kiting
- Kitesurfing Langebaan & Cape Town