4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours • Day Trips
- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
7 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Fantastic afternoon out. 4x4 quadding at its best. Short walk to view cave paintings mid trip, real value worth every cent. Shane was a very considerate guide and took his time with us. Highly recommend 😀Written 17 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The day started off at 6 :15 where we were fetch from our accomodation (right on time). We were greeted by a friendly Neels.
The vehicle was comfortable and spacious, even equipped with wifi.
Maluti tours also supplied us with complementary snacks such as water, sweets, chips, nuts, etc.
The drive getting to afriski is breathtaking but the roads are quite windy so if you have issues with motion sickness, I suggest you take something for it.
Neels was so patient and friendly. He gave us a bit of facts and information as the drive progressed.
You can put a price on tours and guides but the human touch is priceless. We felt like we were going on a tour with a friend.
The kindness of the team at Maluti tours was a cherry on top of an amazing, eventful day at afrski.Written 25 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- For anyone looking to challenge themselves and have a good time, this is the perfect place. We really enjoyed ourselvesWritten 17 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Outrageous Adventures are a very professional group of experienced guides who go out of their way to make this a fun packed, safe and fantastic experience.
Our group of four had never been rafting before. The Ash River was pumping and the rapids were Grade 4, so not for the faint hearted. Everything was ready on our arrival and the safety procedures were excellent. Nils was our tour guide and he had us spellbound with his fantastic stories as we rowed along snd when we weren’t crashing down rapids on a huge Adrenalin high.
Sometimes we were literally submerged and spinning all over the place but although we were screaming with terror we always felt things were under control.
An unforgettable experience not yo be missed. Thank you, from Linda, Meg, Rory and Peter.Written 12 March 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Thank you so much Jo-Jo, Wynand and Jack(Paparazzi)😃!!!!!
Yesterday’s white water rafting with you guys was really absolutely amazing!!!!
You can see you guys are very experienced and professional in facilitating this adventure experience.
The River was great too..... some decent ‘proper’ rapids😁 It was wonderful, fun and loads of laughs navigating the Ash river with you guys- and your utmost care for our 2 families!!!! We never felt unsafe for 1 second- just the sheer adrenaline of the experience.
We were also hugely impressed with your ‘packaged deal’ - in this day and age it was true great value for your money!!!!Written 31 March 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Everything arranged by phone and app! Perfectly done! Outstanding service when I lost my phone in lesotho, my guide Neel went throughvgreat effort to get it back! The horseriding tour was great! Hihgly recommended!
Robert Mertens, netherlandsWritten 21 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We had a wonderful time riding into the mountains. The quads are easy to use and our guide was very knowledgeable about the history of the area. Some of the sections are challenging but even a novice like me was able to negotiate them.Written 29 October 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Clarens
- These are the best places for couples seeking tours in Clarens:See more tours for couples in Clarens on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking tours in Clarens:See more tours for groups in Clarens on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous tours in Clarens:See more adventurous tours in Clarens on Tripadvisor