Ski & Snow Tours • Boat Tours
- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- We had booked a boat for 2 days but I had to cancel. They let me use my deposit to rebook anything I wanted. I booked a private tour for 2 hours for 5 people. Dwayne was our captain. He was very nice and very knowledgeable about the area and very flexible to meet our needs. They had great communication throughout booking and rebooking. We went for a swim at tomahawk Island. It was lovely. Can't wait to book again soon!! Thank you!Written 25 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was a great relaxing tour for us , the boat was well maintained and very cleaned . It was a 2 hour tour and the captain informed us all the way during the tour . It was a sunny day so we enjoyed ourself.Written 26 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the cruise. The captain's family has been in the area for generations and he shared a lot of interesting history, native folklore and current day goings on in the area. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a relaxing afternoon and a history lesson about the area.
We were there on a very hot and sunny day and were thankful for the lower deck to catch some shade occasionally while still enjoying the view and commentary.
All of the staff were very friendly.Written 7 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This isn't an exciting tour, but a group of 9 of us went on the cruise for my dad's 70th birthday. Lots of seniors on the trip, and families too. We went on the Serendipity. There's a top level of the boat which is open to the air (and rain ... yes, it rained), a middle deck with tables and chairs, and a lower deck with more seating, washrooms, and bar service.
Sit on the left side of the boat. All of the sights are on that side. We sat on the right (assume the paddle rudder is the back) and had to strain to see all of the sights that the recorded voice was explaining. Most of the time, there is not recording, but when it comes on, it's referring to sights on the left-side (shore line).
Wednesdays is 2-for-1. This made it a good deal for us.Written 6 July 2014