- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
36 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 36
What travellers are saying
- Ideal place to exercise or just relax and read a good book. Several trails for walking or cycling. The availability of a good restaurant on the edge of the park helps to complement the offer of this place. Some cultural events also happen, especially during the weekends.Written 4 September 2019
- I'm coming from Romania as a high school student and I have visited the museum with my colleagues as a part of a project. The story behind Camilo Castelo Branco's life really fascinated me. I found his passion for writting and his sacrificies the most interesting part of his life. The guide gave us answers to any questions that we asked and she helped us a lot during the presentation.Written 16 September 2019
- I hadn't known such a captivating museum existed before i went to Famalicao. The exhibits, the atmosphere, the politeness of the guide, they all added up and resulted in the best experience i've ever had in a museum. If it happens that you pass through Vila Nova de Famalicao, i strongly recommend visiting this place. It's a one-of-a-kind experience !Written 20 June 2019
- An important Museum though out of the great urban centers.
The surrealist collection is, surely, the best in Portugal, covering the Surrealist movement in Portugal.
No one who loves art can ignore its importance in Portuguese culture.Written 20 April 2022
- It is the perfect programme to spend with family/friends.
I totally recommend it if you like solving problems and enigmas.Written 31 July 2019
- Loved their stuff: prints, shoes, Ts out of the mass produced ordinary stuff for mass produced tourists.
Virginia França was lovely and I got unique pieces at affordable prices. My only advice is to have a space for adults with edgier images, in my case queer stuff (and I don’t mean porn, please!!)Written 1 May 2019
- Small cozy bar (with outdoor seating if the weather allows) with great ambience. The decoration makes the motorcycle-theme obvious, with many contributions from the patrons themselves. Staff is very friendly and atmosphere is quite relaxed. They also host and organise motorcycle-related events, from group rides to travel talks, including a local Dakar Rally legend.Written 14 October 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Vila Nova de Famalicao
- The best outdoor activities in Vila Nova de Famalicao according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Vila Nova de Famalicao on Tripadvisor
- The most popular things to do in Vila Nova de Famalicao with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Vila Nova de Famalicao on Tripadvisor