*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Was a very pleasant stay with everything on your doorstep. Will definitely use them again. Most convenient and great accomodation.Written 30 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a beautiful beach... a comfortable flat walking beach, you can easily hit around 10km of pristine beachfront walking, wilds a bit ild and Saturday mornings may be a little crowded with the Park runners at 8 am... but other than this, its a stunning little gem of a beachWritten 7 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing little beach area. Cant swim there but perfect for sun downers. The restaurant Ons Huisie is right there.Written 15 April 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Me and my fiancé came here and bought three lovely paintings from local artist.
They are extremely friendly and help local artist including themselves buy and sell affordable work of arts that you must go and support. The art we bought could be packed with our luggage so a bonus. We will be back in two years to grow our art collection here.
She makes her own hand made jewellery so go and check it out.Written 16 August 2018
- This was the ultimate Thai massage both because the therapist was exceptionally good and because Patric and Leena offer unique insights into the fascinating history of the beautiful people of Cape Town. After the traditional Thai massage, I was revitalized and relaxed. The treatment rooms are perfectly appointed and conducive to a memorable massage. The added bonus was the informative chat with Patric, who is a master story teller of mixed race , and whose personal story alone is worth the visit to this haven of peace. I left the Asirawan Siam Healing House richer in body and mind and I will definitely be vising them the next time I am in Cape Town! The drive along the coastal road and a visit to the local eateries will just deepen your love for this alluring city.Written 21 February 2016
- What an experience with Loisico!
I definitely recommend them!
We had our first contact about 1 year before our trip, gave them our budget and what we wanted to do, since then all went super well! Tracy and Maurice are always there if you need anything and they are really good people, very honest and trustworthy.
We went for a more nature trip to see animals and beautiful landscapes, we definitely had one of our most amazing trips ever!
Our trip was about 1 month and we visited Swaziland, South Africa and Mozambique.
You dont have to worry about anything, Loisico is there for you.
Definetely gonna do our Namibia, Botswana, Zambia and Zimbabwe Tour with them.Written 22 March 2023
- What a gem! The ladies are not locally trained, but trained in Thailand and you can definitely feel the difference. They seem to find every inch of sore muscle and work on it. They are professional, friendly and very well trained. The owner, Leon, is so friendly and welcoming. We left here feeling like new people. We couldn't be happier to have found this wonderful spa!Written 30 May 2021
- The prawns were absolutely delicious. Big, fat, chunky & juicy. The manageress was incredible. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Written 11 December 2020
- I had an amazing experience! I took 2 lessons and they really provided me with great tips to improve. Booking was easy and the coaches were super friendly, they adapt the class to your level and energy, it is not just another standard class. Plus, they even took a few pictures for me!
I highly recommend them and hope to come back next year. Thank you for an unforgettable time, guys! 😊🏄🏻♀️🌊Written 4 April 2023
- Cape Town Bike Rental rents bicycles from our base in Big Bay in Blouberg, Cape Town. It is the perfect place to ride along the Tableview and Big Bay promenade and Blouberg beach. We also rent fat bikes for riding on the beach. Give us a call to find out more.Written 8 March 2016
- Great experience at High5. Sebastian and vibe at centre great. Good coms and relaxed approach. Thank youWritten 9 February 2023
- I wanted to try their monday specials for half price 60min massage. The masseuse massaged me with 1 hand half of the time, while using her phone in the other hand. And leaving it on my leg when she decided to use both hands.tapping on her phone on my leg every so often. Then when she did my head- she used her left hand while her right hand was on her phone, then she picked up a tissue and wiped her nose and kept it in her right hand when she decided to use both hands on my head! So disgusting! And she didn't even massage my feet, so much for a full body massage. I will not be backWritten 23 July 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Bloubergstrand
- The best outdoor activities in Bloubergstrand according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Bloubergstrand on Tripadvisor
- The most popular things to do in Bloubergstrand with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Bloubergstrand on Tripadvisor