Top Attractions in Sabie
What travellers are saying
- Lone Creek is one of the most beautiful waterfalls I had ever seen. The waterfalls is the tallest in Mpumalanga and can be seen from a distance as you take a short hike to the falls. The water is super cold but soaking is all worth it.Written 4 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful waterfall. Easy walk to the lookout point. Can only see the fall from the top and cannot walk to the bottom. Close to Graskop.Written 25 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I am not a Safari expert only having visited Kruger and Sabi Sand, but no matter who I talk to and no matter what else I even try to imagine - I'm not sure how to beat Sabi Sands. For us it was the ultimate game reserve experience as the big advantage, next to its purisitc natural beauty, lies in the fact that animals haven't been shot there systematically for almost a century, which makes this intimate encounter with Leopards and other majestic animals even possible. This will for decades remain their biggest asset and a time spend there is truly life changing.Written 3 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Enjoyed the hike along the stream and the beautiful waterfall at the end. Caught a rainbow in the mist. For us, the local park ranger excepted the fees to avoid the drive to Sabie that would have otherwise been necessary from Graskop. Easy and well maintained trail but it still felt like exercise and took around 3-4 hours to complete with lot's of stops and photos.Written 1 August 2021
- These falls are really amazing, and a treat for the adventurous ones wanting to take a shower under the falls. It should be noted that the walk to the waterfall is quite a distance and steep, and can be slippery during the rainy season. You should make sure you wear appropriate shoes as it is rocky and wet.
Can be a tough walk for those who are not physically fit and elderly.
The road to Bridal Veil Falls was full of potholes and difficult to maneuver for those in small cars. Suv recommended.Written 11 January 2021
- What a nice place. multi waterfalls big and small. Can sit there and just look at it for hours on end. beautiful garden to.Written 7 February 2022
- The road to the waterfall is quite bad and might cause one to rather skip this waterfall, the waterfall was a wonderful sight including the different types of plants in and around the area, but when one visit this waterfall after the Lone Creek Waterfall it is quite average. Toilets is available include a wonderful lawn for a picnic with the sound of flowing water.Written 25 March 2019
- As a child my father and mother always took us on this trail from the caravan park. Nice walk for active families, you get to other falls which is a bonus!Written 17 July 2015
- The Museum takes you on a jounrey from the time before Sabie exisited to now, it is a lovely time capsule and is extrememly informative!Written 19 March 2019
- Church turned 100 not too long ago.
Garden is well looked after and the church has been kept in good condition. Viewing can be arranged with the gardener.Written 29 October 2018
- Beautiful waterfall, most people will miss this waterfall as the sign is to small, the falls is opposite the Forest Falls picnic area where the Forest Falls Trial start, it is a short walk cross the tar road, about 400 meters from the road, wonderful waterfall and a must see.Written 25 March 2019
- The experience with Kestell was great, we did the Canyoning and Caves by Candlelight which was both the highlight of our experiences on our travels.
Would definitely highly recommend Kestell Adventures for your next adventure.Written 7 August 2022
- I did the secretary bird trail, which starts at these pools. The trail is well marked and maintained. Nice short hike, with beautiful views.Written 20 November 2021
- Thrilled Ride !!!
It’s must try ride .
Yes if you like to have trilled and safe ride for fun , this is the right place for fun .It’s 1.2 km ride from mountain .
You will be transfer to top of mountain where ride start .
It’s very safe but trilled ride and some area has sharp turn where you feel more adventure .Written 25 October 2021
- Great job Andrew... keep it just as it is... great fun.
Most days the kids will catch and the staff there always do their utmost to ensure everyone catches.
However.... it is fishing.... so on hot days.. the fish may not agree to get caught.....Written 1 October 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Sabie
- The best day trips from Sabie according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Full-Day Blyde River Canyon Tour from Nelspruit, Whiteriver or Hazyview
- Full-Day Panorama Tour from Hazyview
- Panorama Interpretation Guided Tour in South Africa
- Village Tour + Half day Safari
- Full-Day Panorama Route Tour from Hazyview