- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
22 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- This is absolutely beautiful! There are so many beautiful places like this all around Sicily, It is literally like stepping into a postcard. Sicily is truly the hidden gem of Europe.Written 12 December 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Terrasini is a smal, so it takes only a few minutes to drive through the town down to the waterfront. Take the time to appreciate the views.Written 14 October 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I adored this museum. Not only did it have so many beautiful and unique carretti, but it had much more! Even an interactive animal children's section. I highly recommend this museum to anyone passing through Terrasini. Terrasini itself is adorable and has a beautiful beach with faragliani rocks, a quaint city center with delicious restaurants and a breathtaking Duomo.Written 12 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Evening life was bustling with out door seating for the restaurants, with good typical Italian cuisineWritten 6 September 2020
- great landscape but if you do noz have car you have to go far by foot without chance to catch any local bus or transportation--cliffs are marvelous but it was really hot so i want to bath without sucessWritten 16 August 2014
- We’ve had a great snorkelling trip wit Mat and Maura. Beforehand the appointment was made very quick. Communication was perfect. During the trip they showed us several nice spots to swim/snorkel. The area and see are wonderful. They are really kind and relaxed and let us do our own thing. 100% reccomend!Written 1 September 2021
- We were 7 girls visiting Terrasini for a few days and spent around 4 hours on the afternoon excursion. The organisers were very helpful and responded quickly to my messages. We were given some food on board, some snorkel goggles and we stopped at several different coves to swim and even jump off the boat! The boat was spacious and was half-covered for when the sun was too strong. We travelled along the coast and enjoyed the beautiful scenery with music and drinks, would definitely recommend and we hope to be back sometime again!Written 18 May 2022
- this is a shop to find the newest and stylist shoes of Terrasini of cause more expensive but it's worth to take a lookWritten 19 June 2018
- Try the gelsi, almond or pistachio granitas! ... or all of them:) delicious. Friendly staff in a nice setting at the top of the piazza del Duomo. Definitely worth a stop!Written 10 August 2021