- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- 1.4 km trail leads to a neat suspension bridge. The path can be dangerous in parts so be careful. My wife fell on the slippery rocks and sprained her finger.Written 30 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very nice gallery with a variety of art including weavings. For sale sign in front so it may not be here for long. Continue on past the gallery to visit the harbour. Beautiful scenery.Written 19 October 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My husband is a letterpress printer and illustrator, so one of the first destinations I put on our itinerary for our trip to Newfoundland was Running the Goat. In the course of our trip we encountered books published by Running the Goat - mostly children's books - in nearly every gift shop and heritage shop. Many of these books are created by Newfoundland artists and authors and have local subject matter or local interest. We were very excited to finally be pulling in at Tors Cove, and our enthusiasm grew to full blown vacation euphoria when we found that our visit coincided with an appearance by Bernice Morgan, who wrote Random Passage and has recently written a children's book which was published by Running the Goat. So not only did we get to puchase the book at the publisher's own shop, and meet the lovely one-woman show who runs the publishing and printing business, we also got to meet Bernice Morgan and her daughter Jennifer Morgan (a printer and illustrator) and have them both sign our purchases. Meantime, we had a great time browsing through all the prints by various artists, handmade and hand printed books, and books for children and adults, both from Running the Goat and from other publishers. I highly recommend a visit to the shop, but if you don't make it down to Tors Cove, look for their books in other shops. I also want to thank Running the Goat for their warmth and hospitality when we visited! It was like seeing old friends, even though we'd never met!Written 4 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.