Top Attractions in Beiteddine
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- I don't know why I'm adding to nearly 400 reviews of this castle, except that the memory is so lovely. I had to go to some trouble to get there, and I went just to see the mosaic collection. I was not particularly impressed with that, having seen hundreds of fabulous mosaics from the same era in different places. But a lady standing around there convinced me to take the time to go explore the castle, and along the way through, I hired a guide who was standing around. It was WELL WORTH paying him to tell me stories and explain features of the building. I felt enchanted with the era of Prince Bashir's residence here. I have made my photo of the reception room my Zoom background hahaha. This fascinating historic treasure should be appreciated by the Lebanese and the visitors to Lebanon.Written 17 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I was touring friends to the region and we opted for a stop by Moussa's castle.
I must admit that my expectations were low but found that after all the years since my first time, it was much more meaningful and touching to see the replicated settings of the old times.
The armory collection was by far more impressive than I thought I would find.
A must visit spot of the so many in Lebanon especially if you are in the hood of the area.
Lebanon is a rich country of exceptional sights and sounds to take in.Written 16 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Entrance to Kfarheem grotto is litteraily 10$ per adult and 5 per child for a 20 minutes round on three levels.
There is nothing unusual to be seen if you have been to Geita grotto, the countries' largest , but kfarheem, a privately owned grotto shows the wonders of nature works on small sclaes.Written 6 September 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Beiteddine
- The best day trips from Beiteddine according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Superior Quality: Beiteddine - Deir el Qamar (Half day)
- Private Tour shouf (beiteddine, cedars, niha fortress)including traditional food
- DeirElkamar, Beitdeen, Moussa Palace, EinwZien Grotto,Full-Day Trip PRIVATE-CAR
- Beirut Panoramic Tour with National Museum, Beiteddine Palace & Deir El Qamar
- Lebanon sightseeing guided tour to Beiteddine, Deir el Qamar & Cedars Reserve