- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Small museum but full of gems. Especially the art gallery is in the mansion. Automata with music box collection is so cool and fun. The yard is nice with some art pieces and picnic tables. If there is a cafe, that will be great.Written 12 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Macculloch Hall Museum and Gardens is a wonderful gem in the heart of Historic Morristown. The home has an interesting history dating back to 1810. It is fascinating to learn about the history of the Macculloch/Miller families, their friends, visitors and impact on NJ life. The house is furnished with wonderful items, including some of the quality worthy of a major museum. Tours are given by volunteer docents or by the staff. All are knowledgeable about the house, gardens and its history. There are excellent educational programs on offer. In the summer a librarian from the Morristown Library comes over one Wednesday's at noon to read a book to a delighted audience of little ones and their parents/caregivers. If you are looking for a place to have some quiet reflection, take a stroll or enjoy a lovely garden MCH is just the spot.Written 29 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- During the year this modern gallery and photography center entertains various photo exhibitions, social events, and classes/workshops. My wife and I recently stopped by 70 South Gallery to view the current photo exhibit and greatly enjoyed the works of talented photographers.Written 4 April 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Do you enjoy tours of well-preserved historical homes? If so, this house is worth the modest entry fee. Our young guide was knowledgeable and friendly. This early 19th-century home housed four generations of a local family before being donated to the historical society for use at their headquarters as well as a historical display. Well worth your time.Written 5 October 2021