Lessons & Workshops • Game & Entertainment Centres
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
7 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- It was my second time going and it was a bit different because you had to wear masks but it was a still really solid experience there. I am really impressed that the place is opened during the pandemic. 5 stars!!!Written 16 April 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Second time bringing our two grandsons for a mini class. First time was about 2 1/2 years ago and they’ve been wanting to go again. This time, Patrick was their instructor. He was excellent…very friendly, instructive, and extremely careful with all of their movements as they handled the tools holding the hot glass. The boys chose to make a flower and a paperweight. It was very interesting to see how each one was done very differently because of the shapes and also the color mix. It was again a new learning experience, and Patrick was very good at explaining each step before actually doing it. There is a store next to the workshop that had many very interesting and intricately made glass items as well. Looking forward to seeing the end results when we pick them up in a week.Written 27 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was such a fun night and the projects are wonderful! The instructor was fun and patient with us, and we had a great time. A good date night, but next time I'm bringing friends along as well. Would be super fun with a group! BYOB.Written 7 August 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We hosted a Networking/Fun night for a group of ladies here. Sabrina, the owner is a gem to work with, she is laid back but runs the event well. She is a great guide as you paint! The studio is neat and clean and the perfect set up for a group for some casual wine and snacks and paint! It's BYOB and bring your own snacks, but she has a little area set up for you. Perfection.Written 11 May 2017
- We did our teambuilding here with some 45 people. Well organized, great catering and lots of fun! Everybody can be an artist here!Written 18 September 2017