- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Hands down, the best time in Morristown. Skip the lines and the cover of other bars in the area. Tavern Off the Green, lovingly nicknamed TOG, is a staple of the area. Offering great live music every weekend, chances are you’ll find yourself staying out way later than you anticipated, singing and dancing with friends and strangers alike because the good vibes this place gives off are contagious. The patrons are warm and welcoming and the staff knows how to make a nice stiff drink. Everyone who goes here, gets it, there’s no place like home, or in this case, Morristown’s favorite dive bar. You immediately feel like a regular, almost as if you’ve been coming for years even if it’s only your first or second time. The sisters who own TOG are friendly faces and regularly on premise. You can tell they love their customers as much as a fat kid loves cake or an Irishman loves his Guinness. So seriously, if you’re in the area and looking for a good time, check it out. Last time I was there we got to see the Spare Tire Band, an awesome local band who killed it!Written 19 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- While traveling on business, I met two colleagues for dinner, and being that they are local to the area, they recommended this restaurant. It was a busy night in town, but thankfully we were able to get in and be seated instantly. The restaurant was not especially crowded when we were there, which was nice so that we could have a conversation and be able to hear one another. To start, we enjoyed some cornbread. I ordered the steak for dinner, and it was quite flavorful and tender. The menu had lots of different options with something for everyone. I enjoyed myself at this establishment and would return if in the area on business again in the future. Quaint, clean, comfortable.Written 14 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- great stop for beers and/or drinks. I enjoy the loaded nachos. Bar staff is friendly. quick and easy if you have a MPAC show to go to.Written 28 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.