Popular things to do
- Bus Tours
- Historical Tours
- City Tours
- Self-guided Tours
- Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Film Tours
- Cultural Tours
- Shopping Malls
- Art Tours
- Airport & Hotel Transfers
- Historic Sites
- Walking Tours
- Likely to Sell Out
- Top Picks
- Luxury & Special Occasions
- Speciality Museums
- Day Trips & Excursions
- Museum Tickets & Passes
- Art Museums
- Shows, Concerts & Sports
- Shopping Tours
- Air, Helicopter & Balloon Tours
- Family Friendly
- Viator Exclusive Tours
- Special Offers
Top Attractions in Atlanta
Amusement & Theme Parks
Admission tickets from ZAR 453.16
Admission tickets from ZAR 335.97
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Allow yourself an entire day. This really is a full day experience. So much to see. Get there early and take your time. Wonderful experience. The orchid garden and edible garden were my fav.s.Written 10 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Everything was awesome!! Great experience for my kids and everyone else!! Highly recommend!!! Dolphin show is a must!!!Written 12 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Free and open to the public. Not to be missed. Park and walk to the King Ctr and Ebenezer Baptist church. All within the same area.Written 10 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Loved the experience. Learned alot. Will return soon. I didn't get to see everything. Learned about the Civil Rights Movement & important peopleWritten 10 August 2022
- Beautiful park to enjoy with family and friends!
Lots to do, has sports fields, incredible architectural playground, beautiful waterfront and more!
A must.Written 15 July 2022
- Before traveling to ATL for a weekend with our kids (3 & 6), we bought tickets without reading the reviews; and then regretted the purchase because so many reviews were off putting. We even thought about scrapping it and losing our money. But, our day plans left us with a gap and we decided to try it. So glad we did. It was great for young kids with no expectations and a blossoming appreciation of Legos. It is not Legoland like the parks in CA and FL, and if you’ve been to those, this will be a let down. But, it’s a fun 1-2 hours of Lego themed experiences with two rides, a building/race track area, a climbing area, a virtual reality experience and an awesome city display of Atlanta and the surrounding area. Our kids loved it. I’m glad we gave it a shot.Written 1 May 2021
- We visited the Atlanta History Center and it was nice. The main center had some nice exhibits. The Cyclorama was good. They play a 12 minute video that goes over the history of the Cyclorama and it's changes which was very good. My only complaint was that they did not have any museum maps and instead refer you to just look for signs or use the QR code to bring up a map. I tried a couple of different locations for the QR code and neither worked. I've used QR codes before so I know how they work. I had to just bring up the map on my cell phone from their website. The signs were not very specific as to where to go to get to the other buildings though so it would be nice if they could improve that. I liked that the parking was free. They have a cafe located in the museum that seemed very busy with locals that sold a couple of premade sandwich options and soups. I was hoping to grab a quick lunch there but the turkey sandwich came with jalapeno mayo which is how I found out the sandwiches are pre made as I asked for it without and was told they couldn't do it. I passed on the soup since it August in Hotlanta. We went on a Friday and it wasn't very busy. There were lots of places to sit and rest.Written 8 August 2022
- Excellent experience, but they used to give a Coca Cola bottle made on-site at the end but they no longer are doing it. Disappointing as you can’t even purchase one if you’d want to.Written 9 August 2022
- What an awesome place, we came here for the Luke Combs concert. We had floor tickets and other than having to enter in entrance 1. It was actually easy to get our wrist band. I would recommend to go up over level for more food choices and drink choices. They did have drinks and food for floor section. Just very limited, not impressed. Up one level, had such an incredible selection of food and alcohol. Fantastic sound and views of the stage!Written 5 August 2022
- The Atlanta Zoo is working hard to use the land they have acquired, and modernize exhibits. They have a few great exhibits: the Giant Pandas, the space for the baboons, the Sun bear overlook. The new elephant center was fantastic even though we never saw an elephant there.
This was first week of March and for some reason the giraffes and elephants were not out. No orangutans out. No rhinos. But the baboons, lions, tigers,red panda and giant panda were all visible.
The Zoo has a good selection to see beyond what I mentioned. Reptile house, monkeys, and play areas for example.
We went back in June and everyone was out and active!Written 20 July 2022
- Really cool place with a lot of interactive games and stations. Even played a little quaterback. There is fun for the whole family hereWritten 17 April 2022
- We had a great time at Truist. Food options are great and staff helpful.
One issue we had was shuttle service from N29 parking. No clear signs about where to go to board shuttle.Written 14 July 2022
- We have taken the ghost tour of the Fox Theater which I highly recommend for visitors and natives alike. Historical information presented in a fun fashion that all ages would enjoy. Interesting to see the "back of the house" and the inner workings.Written 3 April 2022
- There were a lot of interactive displays and beautiful artifacts. This is a beautiful exhibit to honor the life of a honorable man and his beautiful wife. It is something worth seeing if you love history.Written 7 August 2022
- Nice market with some great small businesses! Great variety of foods and we tried many of them! Enjoy this delight in Atlanta!Written 19 July 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Atlanta
- The best day trips from Atlanta according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- North Georgia Wine Country Tour from Atlanta
- The Walking Dead Private VIP Tour in Atlanta and Senoia with Transportation
- Civil War & Battlegrounds Tour of Atlanta by Luxury Car
- Half-Day Wine Tastings in the North Georgia Mountains and Outlet Shopping
- Half-Day North Georgia Wine Country Tour From Atlanta
- The most popular things to do in Atlanta with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Georgia Aquarium
- World of Coca-Cola
- The Escape Game Atlanta
- Time to Escape: the Escape Room Experience (Downtown Atlanta)
- Time to Escape: the Escape Room Experience (Brookhaven)