Antique Shops • Flea & Street Markets
Top Attractions in L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- We went on a Sunday morning and arrived around 9 AM and got a good parking spot. When we left at 11ish, folks were lined up to get into the parking lot taking a spot as each car left. At 9 AM, it was lovely to browse through the brocante stalls and the other market stalls but as it got closer to 11 AM, it was very busy with wall to wall people.
Lots of variety in the market including the typical produce, cheese, sausage, rotisserie chicken, honeys, jams, linens, hats, paniers, and clothes.
The village itself is pretty with cute shops that are worth checking out. We found an artisan shop that is a coop of 8 women artisans called Coin de Paradis that I recommend checking out. They carry everything from hats to shoes to home decor, paintings and jewelry.
Lots to see and worth checking out but definitely go early.Written 9 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Interesting ceramics and well curated over four floors and in the garden. Really interesting pieces with free entry and nice air conditioning.Written 7 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Typical European parish facing a square lined with bistros , caffès and ice-cream parlours. Wonderful place to idle the afternoon away under the platane trees .Written 8 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great place to go with young children to cool off and play for an hour followed by a trip to a cafe.
Bring swimming shoes / old trainers.Written 6 November 2019
- A really pleasant walk all around the old town. Whilst the information boards are all in French they each have a QR code so that you can easily access a great English translation.Written 13 August 2020
- This superb centre tells the evolution of the weaving business developed over numerous generations of a family. The exhibitions and narratives are probably the best I have ever seen. There’s a attractive shop the buy these luxurious products. Overall a great experience and friendly staffWritten 11 May 2022
- our daughter of 6 loved our visit and we spent almost 1 hour and a half, away from the heath. it has nice dolls. recommend for kids.Written 20 August 2019
- We accidentally came upon this little craft brewery while walking through the village of L'isle sur la Sorgue. Not much beer in France so we weren't really looking. We peeked inside just as the owner was coming out to make a delivery and he didn't hesitate to stop what he was doing and invited us to come in. He only had two brews but they were good. We had a great conversation with him (in English) and were sorry we found this place our last evening. We've developed a taste for craft beer here in Canada and as good as French wine is....we would've definitely stopped in here earlier. We wish the owner much success with this great little business.Written 17 April 2017
- We were with the children of our local friends, they love coming to this farm to pet the farm animals, it's a good excursion, to doWritten 28 December 2019
- I like to visit when in town. The current exhibition is OK but I’ve seen better in the Campredon. They also sell a particularly nice little sketch book in the bookshop and I always get one. Well worth a visit. Keep your eye on what’s on. They have some very good exhibitions.Written 21 September 2019
- Excellent staff who were knowledgeable helpful and professional. Amongst the best i have experienced anywhere in the world. It’s located next to the Cathedral. Well done to the staff of the tourist officeWritten 17 May 2022
- The style of Anne’s painting is fresh and appealing and I bought a print to take home with me. If you too are tempted by what’s on offer here, you need to be aware that she does not accept any card payments.Written 16 September 2021
- A wonderful opportunity to buy colourful paintings depicting local life as well as many other impressive themes.
Ulli uses so many colours in her paintings that reflect so appropriately the surroundings of Provence.
The gallery is very welcoming and Ulli is charming .
I have several paintings from her gallery which I love to admire everyday .Written 20 April 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue
- The best day trips from L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Perched Villages of the Luberon Day Trip from Marseille
- Luberon Market & Villages Day Trip from Aix-en-Provence
- Picturesque Luberon - From AIX-EN-PROVENCE
- Picturesque Luberon - From MARSEILLE
- Discover Provence including Avignon and Luberon Villages with a Local Guide
- The most popular things to do in L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Fondation Villa Datris
- L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue Market
- Waterwheel Circuit
- Partage Des Eaux
- Musee La Filaventure - Brun de Vian-Tiran