Top Attractions in Princeville
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Excellent 3 hour walk around the beautiful garden that included tasting exotic fruits, and chocolate. Guides were informative providing historical, and current information. We really enjoyed the time spent there.Written 3 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Overall: this is a must do on Kauai!
4/5 because there was no parking so we had to park at the golf course which was $20 and a little far walk but nothing too bad
The queens bath itself was mediocre. We went during the summer and it was calm but water was green and very still. As we kept walking along the rocks it got better. There were other inclosed tide pools that had clearer water and less people. Warning: the tide is strong so don’t go in the water if you’re not a good swimmer.
We saw a bunch of turtles and little fish with amazing mountains in the background.
The hike down and up from queens bath isn’t too bad. It’s about 15min and not too strenuous. My group age range was 19-25 so we didn’t struggle at all but I can see it being hard for an older group of people but definitely still doable.Written 2 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a beautiful spot in North Kauai, but difficult to get to. The paved path behind Pali Ke Kua is SO STEEP, but the unpaved dirt path down the street between the fence and the tennis courts is just as hard to navigate! Must be why this beach is so peaceful and not crowded. Wonderful snorkeling spot and quiet for reading and napping. Views are AMAZING!Written 28 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful location. Arrive early, it can get a little crowded especially in the busy season. Green sea turtles are often found relaxing on the beach & swimming in the clear water.Written 1 May 2022
- So, go here for the Foodland store if nothing else. Way better than Big Save down in Hanalei. Also, check out the Kon Tiki bar, fun atmosphere though lacking ocean view. Ice cream, a couple of souvenir shops, and, when you need something, an Ace Hardware store. It’s really the only commercial space in Princeville - we stopped every day on the way back from the beach.Written 6 February 2022
- This trail was a bit challenging, first the creek crossing (may be more difficult if water is high), and the trail along the ledge, with some boulder climbing at the end. Easy for some, more challenging for others. Once you cross the creek, turn left onto the trail, do not go toward the cliff, it is dangerous. Right now (Feb 13), 2022) the trail has a tree laying across it. Beach is made up of crushed shell and coral more than sand. Good snorkeling, but coral is sharp. Good shade if needed.Written 16 February 2022
- Enjoyed going down here better than Queens Bath. It was drier the rocks were easy to walk on the cave is huge. Be careful walking. We wore our water shoes going down and it was easy, you had some grip at least. You still have to be careful. Being in some shape helps because you may have to use the rope or the rocks to pull yourself up.Written 17 April 2019
- Every trip we seem to buy some of these great and different pictures. We purchased 2 and had the shipped home. The packaging and shipping to our house was very very good for such a small shipping cost.Written 26 June 2022
- my wife and I enjoyed an hour lesson with cg.He filmed us and we watched our rather pathetic efforts. After some gently phrased suggestions for improvement we tried again and guess what...he knows what he's talking about. A censored word can only be polished so much but he steered us in the right direction and I've been working on his advise since then.Written 18 November 2016
- Contacted the company last minute when our college aged son decided the parents and two younger sisters were cramping his hiking style. We got lucky, they had an available guide with super short notice. My son went out with Tom and had the time of his life. They went to the Hihimanu Summit. Our son came back dirty, exhausted and had amazing pictures. We will definitely be contacting the company and Tom every time we come back to Kauai! I can’t say enough great things about them.Written 22 July 2022
- My wife had not been horse backing riding in years so it was time in a beautiful setting on a perfect day.
Our guide, Brendon, was great. With my wife's riding experience, Brendon was comfortable letting her lead while he visit the other guests along the ride. She was very pleased. All the horses were gentle and followed command.
I myself have very little riding experience so it was a joy to just ride along with gentle trusting creature.
We highly recommend this experience.Written 1 August 2022
- Very professional pilot.will ride with this company again. We flew all over the island and it was breathtaking.Written 14 November 2020
- My husband and I participated in Tulasi’s Sunrise Yoga overlooking the 7th golf hole and the Pacific Ocean. The class was wonderful. She’s a great patient instructor and the most beautiful spot in the world for doing yoga with the view and ocean breeze.Written 24 June 2022
- Craig was a phenomenal guide! He had so much to share about the ocean and all the creatures in it. You could also tell how passionate he is about ocean conversation and education. We really appreciated his knowledge and time as he took us around the lagoon at Anini Beach.
Seeing the Sea Turtles and local fish in the reef up close was an experience I will *never* forget. It was truly an incredible experience that everyone should treat themselves to.
Thank you again, Craig!Written 25 July 2022
- Excellent service! Nico showed up promptly at 8 am to drop off and pick up. He made sure I was able to get the board up to the second floor and recommend some places to paddle. At pick up, he took the time to chat about places I visited. The personal service was awesome!Written 17 May 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Princeville
- The most popular things to do in Princeville with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Princeville on Tripadvisor