- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
31 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 31
What travellers are saying
- The kids have enjoyed it. Excellent place to spend during summer. We weren't able to buy our tickets online. But then we wrote them email as the telephone number provided wasn't helping us either, they responded timely for our emails & told us we can come & buy tickets physically. Very helpful and understanding employees. Kids of different ages can enjoy, the lifeguards are so alert as well. & the water is clean and well taken care of.Written 16 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lake Anne Brew House is a great spot for a casual gathering with friends or
The selection of beers is fairly wide for a local brew house (I highly recommend the Wanderlust). There's also snack food such as pretzels, pretzel dogs and different snack boxes. The pretzels are known as the "Nordic-Knot" and are a great paring with the beer options. I have not had the pretzel dog as they only have a few per shift and sell out very quickly but I look forward to trying one during my next visit! They also serve kombucha for those who may not enjoy beer.
The Brew House has plenty of indoor and outdoor
seating and a fantastic view of Lake Anne. The outdoor seating area is even dog friendly. The staff are very friendly and helpful (especially if you're stuck picking between two drinks).
If you're in the area and looking for a fun yet casual place to hang out, Lake Anne Brew House is the place.Written 23 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Reston Town Center has a variety of shops and restaurants in a very congested area. We visited on Thanksgiving so the shops were closed but restaurants were serving. There are several parking garages (above the shops), which are convenient.Written 5 December 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I love this library. I drive an extra distance just to use this one. It has a huge selection, resources are easy to find, and the staff is extra helpful.Written 14 October 2020
- Visited the park on Sunday ... Was able to drive by all amenities. Lots of improvements evident over the past few years.Written 6 November 2019
- Beautiful with the changing leaves. Nice variety of trees and plants. Easy to navigate pathways. We had an elderly person and a pregnant person in our group of 4. So the pathway being easy to navigate so we could all go together was great. Path was busy with people and dogs enjoying the weather and scenery.Written 2 November 2021
- If you love fresh vegetables and fruits and you are tired of frozen food.
Come every Saturday to support local farmers and meet wonderful people.
Prices are goodWritten 23 April 2019
- Fantastic company! Brought print online, Leslie was great, super friendly, always responded quickly. Had some issues with payment as I’m from the UK, was dealt with extremely well. Could not recommend more! My Harry Potter print arrived today, well packaged and great quality!Written 20 June 2022
- Host a Labor Day party for ~100 people each year here. Good grilling and picnic tables available. Only drawback is one power outlet.Written 5 September 2019
- It is worth keeping tabs on the Walker Nature Center events. They hold a fantastic Halloween event. Tickets go fast but it's both indoors and outdoors (weather permitting). Throughout the year, there are a number of other great events that take place there as well. They also have some great, inexpensive birthday party options, especially for Reston residents. The trails surrounding the nature center are also fantastic. We like to park there and walk the trails and pack a bagel or some lunch.Written 6 August 2019
- What a surprise! A hidden gem on the walk around the lake at Lake Anne in Reston, VA. There are several places to park at the plaza. Lake Anne is basically a shopping center of restaurants and lasting memories. Locals linger for hours in this well groomed and clean gathering place. If you use the main parking lot, walk past the cat hospital, grab a coffee and continue on the right side until the path curves to the right. Just a few more yards and you will witness the combination of elegance and strength. I chose to visit sunrise while the cherry blossoms/flowering trees were in full bloom just for this Tripadvisor Review. After exploring the bridge and walkway, you may want to grab a doggie poop bag and study the map before heading back to the plaza. Sit and enjoy a beer and people watch at one of the many fine restaurants. Maybe you will time your visit for a free outdoor concert.Written 22 March 2022
- The CenterStage at the Reston Community Center has been bringing world class performances to Reston for nearly 40 years. Great music, dance, theater, authors and speakers grace the state of the art proscenium stage and make you feel like the performance is being done especially for you. Highlights have included Sweet Honey in the Rock, Mandy Patinkin, Billy Collins, Anna Deveare Smith and many more.Written 29 January 2018
- Hidden gem on Lake Anne Plaza with great local talented artists. Great for browsing and finding some quality pieces.Written 20 August 2016
- My wife gave me a gift certificate for a one hour lesson with a PGA Pro last Christmas and I finally got around to using it. None of the options for use were close so I spent a lot of time investigating the available locations. In the end, I selected the Nike Golf Learning Center based on online reviews and innate curiosity as a result of long time brand loyalty. My instructor, Steve Loesher, was very responsive and accommodating, even when I was forced to cancel the first appointment and reschedule. Additionally, a co-worker was interested in a lesson and Steve was all too willing to allow him to join the lesson at a very reasonable cost. We arrived on time and Steve was ready to go. He took a few moments to observe swings from multiple angles and, rather than make huge changes or break down our swings, he made very subtle changes, in my case to stance, alignment and back swing. The improvements were evident immediately and, when I was able to replicate, carried from the range to the course. Specifically, I was able to break for the round that immediately followed the lesson, the first time all summer I was able to do so. All in all, a very satisfying experience. Highly recommend.Written 13 December 2015
- A museum for Reston, Virginia? Preposterous. Then you visit the museum. The town is not that old so it does not have much history. You will be amazed by how this suburb of Washington D.C. came to be, and that is why you should visit.Written 2 January 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Reston
- The best outdoor activities in Reston according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Reston on Tripadvisor