Tours near Warren
Book these experiences to see what the area has to offer.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Nice loop trails. Can be wet after a rain or a really high tide. Some nice water views and lots of varied terrain- fields, marsh, uplands. Even some installed art along the trailsWritten 6 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was there for an opening and it was a lovely evening with wine and cheese and a variety of local artists. There was a nice little crowd with a friendly vibe.Written 3 June 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A better map in the handout. This is not a farm. It was a farm but now looks rather like the Touisset Marsh we walked thru yesterdayxWritten 3 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Frerichs has the best of everything! selection, price, viability of plants, customer service. Multiple nurseries in my area but i travel the extra dozen miles to Frerichs every year. Only place worth shopping every spring!Written 8 February 2022
- Think of the 1700 and 1800s when cider came locally from a wooden press: that’s Sowams. It’s a cool little tasting room and the farm/orchard is only 5 miles away. The flavors are subtle but good apple notes. This is just pure cider, almost like a wine. The prices are close to that of wine but very good for a New England Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner. Try the apples straight as well. He has so many local varieties you have probably never heard of. Come in, try some very unique cider, and get an education.Written 6 December 2021
- Loved this place! Burgers are phenomenal - knife and fork. It’s a local spot with friendly staff, excellent menu. The restaurant filled up quickly on an autumn day at lunchtime.Written 25 November 2022
- Cannot say enough about this new spot in the neighborhood.
Very fresh homemade delicious cannoli and ravioli! Great bread ,cheeses and gelato!!!
Coming from the North End, this addition was perfect for an already nice community. The owners are incredibly nice and helpful. Looking forward to Saturday to see what this weeks pasta will be !
Worth the trip and money .Written 27 June 2022
- Looking for a special gift for a hard to buy for friend. You’ll find it here, floor after floor of interesting gifts and novelties.Written 2 March 2019
- If you are in the mood for a little late night fun, be sure and stop by the Galactic Theatre. Its a real funky bar that has some of the best live music in the area. Besides black and white movies, there are vintage arcade games that you can play for free. They serve food and libations...I never get around to eating, the music is so good I am generally dancing. And the crowd is eclectic , you never know who you will meet there.Written 23 September 2019
- This place has great, quality, gently used clothes at a fantastic price. The people that work there are SO friendly!Written 4 January 2017
- Never went here before but after a round of golf, just wanted a place we could get drinks and this place did the trick. Nice bar, filled with regulars. Food is available a few days a week. Nothing more, nothing less!Written 5 December 2018
- Looking for a great place to buy toffee? They even have nut free toffee and it is delicious. It is a little expensive, but for a toffee lover........Written 25 September 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Warren
- The best outdoor activities in Warren according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Warren on Tripadvisor