- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
16 places sorted by traveller favourites
Amusement & Theme Parks • Miniature Golf
Sellwood - Moreland Improvement League
What travellers are saying
- Amazing. Gabriel was an amazing host, well designed and thought out puzzles. The end puzzle was a little unclear, but overall we had a great time. We’ll be back!Written 26 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Kurt (our guide) was funny, knowledgeable, and kept a good lookout for us all, without making the trip feel slow or weird.Written 1 May 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The bikes were perfect and Ryan was awesome! Super responsive and flexible. We will definitely be renting from here again, if not buying! Its been a pleasure doing business with themWritten 31 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a great time on our tour. The level of attention we received from our guide was top notch. John made sure we were comfortable and safe. We definitely would do this again.Written 27 July 2021
- Great trip!! Very informative act excellent commentary! Our captain was very funny and got us just the amount of wet!!Written 10 August 2022
- I LOVED this adventure! Our instructor, Leo, was knowledgeable and fun, and he did a great job helping us be comfortable using the equipment (even though I have very little climbing experience). The hike was lovely, and the climb was one of the most unique adventures I’ve ever had. I enjoyed the physical challenge and thought the instructor did a great job meeting each participant where they were at. It was rainy so we didn’t get to see a sunset, but the view from the top was worth it regardless. I definitely recommend this activity and hope to do it again!Written 5 June 2022
- We had a blast!!! the clues were hard, but not so hard that we couldn't figure out most of them. Even though we didn't escape, we had a great time and would definitely go back. Thanks for your attention to detail and making it feel safe and clean!Written 1 May 2022
- We had 6 people work the Hyde room, and it was somewhat challenging, but clearly not hard. I think a great starter room. Some clever ideas, and decorated nicely.Written 9 September 2019
- Was a great experience. The guides were a lot of fun and very accommodating. We had 10 people in our group and all had a great time.Written 29 May 2022
- I dropped in with a BCD that failed. I didn’t buy it from them, but they do sell the brand. They helped me replace the faulty equipment through the manufacturer. Really helped me out. I wasn’t even a customer, but they did me a solid. I can say now that they are my go-to dive shop. Thanks!Written 18 December 2020
- Entering the iFLY lobby we were met by a friendly guy at the counter. From there it only got better. We were greeted warmly by everyone and that helped make the "flying" experience even better than I thought it could be.
We were shown a safety video, given flight suits and helmets, and all questions we're answered. Then Chad stepped into the "wind tunnel" and off I went after him.
There was never a moment of feeling unsafe or out of control. Chad was GREAT! So patient and calming, always smiling and helpful.
The BEST feeling was when I first stepped to the door to go into the "wind tunnel" and leaned forward...and didn't fall. Just. Too. Cool!
We're going again as soon as we can.Written 23 March 2019
- Very good team
Games were so good especially the New one " pharaon " i recommand this facility
It was incredibleWritten 29 July 2022
- Great old style amusement park with a tree-covered picnic area for families. Carnival rides, putt-putt golf, and all the bad food you loved as a kid are there, too. Don't miss it!Written 10 July 2022
- 2 great fun days with the best guide service in Portland OR - one day at the coast with Larry and one day Portland metro with Colby. Larry had us dialed in for Cohos at the coast (with some crabbing too) and Colby had us limits of Chinooks in 2 hours in Portland. Knowledgeable, skilled guides with great boats and equipment who can put you on fish and make you feel at home. Have been coming back for over 10 years and never disappointed!!!Written 15 September 2021
- This was my first backing trip since High School and I did not know what to expect. The people were fantastic. Anastasia was my guide and she was very patient and so helpful. Even thou I was unable to finish I loved the trip and will finish the trip next year. I would recommend Rare Earth Adventures to anyone. They are so helpful and they don't charge if you need some equipment.Written 4 September 2020