- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Wonderful bike tour of amazing waterfalls! You will not be disappointed. Two guides came with us who were extremely knowledgeable about the history & geography of the area and also were so very kind and helpful. I regularly ride about 8 miles on a flat surface just for exercise and this felt like a similar ride. There are multiple stops at spectacular waterfalls. I would do this again! Thank you to the amazing Portland Kayak Company.Written 29 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We found this hidden gem tucked away in Lake Oswego and showed up to rent boards just before 5pm on a busy Saturday...website says last boards go out at 4pm but they still let us rent for 2 hours! Duncan was working and he was so kind to us, and helped us carry our SUPs down to the water. Be aware that this is a very busy section of the river, and there is no shortage of crazy boat drivers going up and down. You have to be smart and look out for yourself. We had a great time though and would come back here in a heartbeat!Written 29 July 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- BEWARE!!! This place is so sketchy! DO NOT RENT FROM HERE! They don’t answer their phones. They rent equipment that malfunctions. Our group of adults and children were stranded in the middle of the water with their jet skis that didn’t work, and with nobody answering their phone!!!!! A couple employees were extremely aggressive, defensive, and hostile once we found our way back to the dock and complained of our experience. Even their own staff describes their place of employment as “the bottom of the barrel of water rentals.” The refund we were promised has not been given, and nobody (not staff or management) has returned the multiple voicemails I’ve left. Here is a picture of their staff fighting (in front of the children!!)…Written 29 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Portland
- These places are best for kayaking & canoeing in Portland:See more kayaking & canoeing in Portland on Tripadvisor