- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Very nice shopping mall.. plenty of different shops.. macy's,j c penny, pretzels 🥨 .. jewellery shops and clothing stores and more.. just had to treat myself to some parfum in macy's 😁Written 9 November 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a mall in the downtown area. It seems to have been spared a lot of the things you see in other building which I assume was from the riots. Downtown is a little rugged but this mall is nice.Written 18 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Two locations in Sellwood right across from each other. Lots of selection of clothing, antiques and great furniture and unique gift items. We love it at Christmas and never leave without buying something. Great reward program too.Written 24 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- To be honest, I've only gone to the supermarket and Meianna bakery. There are many other shops here like a hair salon, clothing, and other restaurants. The supermarket is large and probably one of the cleaner Asian markets. You can probably find any Asian items that you're looking for here. The location is nice if you want or need to go to other Asian establishments on this side of town and easy to get to from I-205. Meianna bakery has good egg custard tarts which is the only thing I buy here because the other pastries and breads are not what I'm looking for. Prices at both places are very reasonable.Written 17 January 2019
- Our hotel was right by here so we went over and looked through the stores. There is also a few restaurants. Large stores - Target, Burlington, Panera, Home depot, DSW shoes, home goods, etc.Written 7 October 2018
- While staying at the Mark Spencer Hotel, I walked over to this lovely collection of shops as well as hair salon. Great location in downtown Portland, bordering on the Pearl District. Lots of choices in a lovely area of Portland!Written 25 October 2019