- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
12 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Visited the area for a weekend. Had this place recommended by hotel concierge and it did not disappoint! Good food and wine, knowledgeable staff.Written 11 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wish I could give six stars! We stopped by for a quick tasting and ended up staying a while. The tastings were catered to our individual preferences and all our many questions patiently answered. The Pinot noir was amazing - they have 4 different ones to try as well as white, rose and sparkling. Shame it was our last night. You can also buy bottles to take away at a discount.Written 27 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This luxury theatre experience was all we hoped for and more. Although they have several movie theatres, we came for live music that did not disappoint. Comfort chairs, great acoustics, exceptional wine list, full bar, and delicious food. Menu dinner specials change regularly and are shown on iPad tableside...quite enticing. Did not capture pics of all plates but trust me...delish! Complex flavors and lovely plates that show an attention to detail. Very friendly, knowledgeable service. Highly recommend.Written 18 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I wish I could write a review of this wine shop that is as hip and informative as this establishment...I can’t! I have been wine tasting well over a hundred times and experienced nothing that equals this. It’s a paradigm shifter.
Jeffrey is very knowledgeable but specializes in relating wines to culture. My friends and I enjoyed our Game of Thones tasting. The wines were not GoT wines, they were biodiverse wines from around the world. The idea was to match the wine to the character descriptions for important GoT characters. Now, don’t be afraid, he can pour more traditional tastings and/or relate the wines to other cultural phenomena.
Suffice it to say, everyone in our group loved it. If you’re in Portland and want a one-of-a-kind wine experience, check out Pairings.Written 13 August 2018
- I like finding places by accident. I was looking for an establishment that I later learned went out of business. I wanted a lite snack and a glass of good wine for my wife. I saw the bottle market in passing. We wandered on for a light sandwich and beer and wine. Friendly, casual and an absolute chill vibe. Outstanding service and equally stunning simple sandwiches. An superb wind down rest and recharge for a leisurely stroll for shopping and friends.Written 30 April 2022
- Small winery with jazz some nights. Being from out of town, we don't know how often Teutonic does music in the evenings but thank you for doing as much as you do. The quartet we saw over Christmas week was very talented and a joy to listen to. The bottle of wine was a far better value then glasses of wine so if you are there for the night, buy and share a bottle. Now for my one beef.... There is a nominal cover charge $5 but that is not the issue, the issue is the 'pass the hat' at the end of each set to get more money for the musicians while there is a cover charge. The 'pass the hat' comes from New Orleans where there is no cover charge and the only money the musicians get is from the hat passing. The hat passing is aggressive in N.O. because it has to be in order to get the musicians to come back another night. I suggest that Teutonic raise the cover charge to $10 (publicize this is the musician's pay)and drop the 'pass the aggressive hat'.Written 13 January 2020
- I've been going here since shortly after they opened. Owners are great members of the community, have terrific recommendations, and excellent customer service. People make mistakes but to call the owners dishonest is ridiculous. I suspect that you were simply unaware that there is a corkage fee for consuming bottles bought in the retail shop.Written 30 March 2020
- Bought a groupon for four, two of our group is mainly into beer or hard alcohol. But they both found and loved several of the Fizzys. It was a Saturday eve, our guy was awsome we had (sorry Im not good at remembering names) but he was very knowledgeable on their products and was able to make the recomendations for the two that thought they were not fans of the fizzy, they are now!!!! We played a game while we visited and stayed till late. Will deffinatly go back!!!!Written 20 March 2019
- Had a great experience tasting and sampling from the cheese plate. If I had to do it again, I'd skip the non-pinot noir tasting list and stick to the good stuff. Very engaging staff and wonderful atmosphere.Written 10 September 2019
- Walking by, we stopped in (four of us).
We sat at the little bar, ordered a bottle of champagne. It was excellent as was the hostess gal that served us. What a nice little place. They also sell open wines (recorked) to go.Written 23 December 2019
- I would highly recommend this wine store. Great selection and reasonable prices. The staff are very helpful.Written 9 July 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Portland