Top Attractions in Bridal Veil
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- My wife and I toured the falls as part of an excursion group from a cruise. The falls are just fantastic, beautiful l with well marked trails to see them better. This is a “must do” if in the area.Written 8 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Great hike, and not too hard. A little on the muddy side but so what. You're in Oregon. What do you expect. Trail is dog friendly.Written 29 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Recommended parking and shuttle service to make sure you reach all the highlights without the hassle of limited parking and congestion around the waterfalls. Staff was super friendly, and very knowledgeable of the area. Very convenient service with great customer service.Written 10 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Bridal Veil
- The best day trips from Bridal Veil according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Full-Day Mt Hood Waterfall Tour with Lunch and Wine Tasting
- Morning Half-Day Multnomah Falls and Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls Tour from Portland
- Mt Hood Day Trip from Portland to Multnomah Falls and Hood River
- Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls and Mt Hood Tour from Portland
- Portland Sightseeing Tour Including Columbia Gorge Waterfalls