Art Galleries • Jogging Paths & Tracks
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Attractive shop with car parking to rear on the infamous Bell Street in Romsey. You'll be sure to find some interesting art, be it sculpture or picture based in this wonderful little gallery and shop. Friendly helpful staff.Written 4 July 2016
- Visiting romsey town today I was delighted to see the south central makers market was back in full swing. After what has been a bleak year, 2020, I was happy to see something lovely, with amazing crafters. Romsey town council must be very proud to have such a market, which also keeps the coffee shops and other shops busy to. Well done Romsey, a lovely town well worth visiting.Written 6 December 2020
- Ruth and I have been visiting here ever since it opened and are thrilled the team are going from strength to strength. Now they have a small cafe serving lovely drinks and snacks we have even more reason to visit. Big thumbs up from the four of us - can't wait to see what you do next!Written 17 November 2019
- Visited Adam in his shop, he was very polite and helpful. I love that he stocks local artisans as well as online suppliers, it offers an eclectic mix of gift and items for the home. Will definitely be back and highly recommend.Written 25 January 2019