- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
33 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 33
What travellers are saying
- Nice quiet beach but best part is the rock pools when the tides out. My grandson loved looking in them just as I did.Written 11 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A lovely park with a pond, cafe and shade/shelter behind the town museum. It's five minutes from the seafront.Written 31 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a nice lunch in this iconic building. Well worth a visit and a walk around. The luch was lovely, nice sandwiches.Written 1 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was an experience our 15 year old grandson picked and I must admit that the staff were extremely helpful throughout the venue. The museum has a lot to offer including Eddy Izzards family train setup. Well worth a visit for any family especially one with young children as they also have quiz sheets for them to complete to earn badges.Written 15 August 2022
- Lovely gardens, well maintained. Great spot for a picnic or even to just have a sit and relax a bit closer to nature. Toilets around and plenty of space for children.Written 29 July 2022
- Me and my mum went in here a few days ago and there was a range of creativity that someone had created. i bought a peice by an Angela, the art work was so good. i would definitely recomend this to my friends.Written 22 January 2020
- Lots of lovely pieces to see in here that feature Bexhill and the surrounding area. Gallery owner was friendly and passionate about the work.Written 22 April 2019
- First time back after many years, went with my 3 year old granddaughter and her other grandmother. Was only ok, Building and interior looking very tired.
Asked if I could use a swimming noodle for the grandchild, was told no as they sell them.
Very little area to swim in as there was areasWritten 3 August 2022
- My partner bought me a ticket in 2021 as a surprise and we went together. This experience was amazing, never knowing where it would take you next, sea, sky or land. The guide was very helpful and talked us through everything, including safety. Highly recommendedWritten 19 January 2022
- It was simply amazing!
If you are looking for a magical experience where you get to meet, walk and know more about this beautiful wolves, this is the place!
Nathalie was very nice, knowledgeable and answered all our questions, while teaching us how to stay around the wolves and walking them.
I highly recommend it!!Written 4 August 2022
- Gem of a shop.
All art and craft made by local people which is lovely.
I came away with original art for my wall and also unique gifts to put away as early Christmas presents.
Will definitely be back.Written 14 July 2021
- The old railway station now houses a plethora of antiques, many items being time buddies with the station.
Several smaller dealers rent various space within this huge cavern of discovery. You can relive your childhood, with an assortment of toys, or find that special piece of furniture to add to your home. A deal is not only possible but usually welcome.
Just remember to bid responsibly!Written 6 August 2019
- I came across this little gem of a shop by mistake it is full of lots of different unique things which you cannot find in the high street I brought some cushions and lots of presents for friends. I would recommend a visit I don’t think you will be disappointed.Written 7 January 2020
- Love the Fact I can get my fish and chips from Minnie Berthas and bring it in. Quite a lot of tables in one space, but I guess it’s better to sit at a table then walk away. Good service, nice and friendly. They also do basic kind of snacks, I saw a lady with cheese on toast n the next table, it looked good. But not as good as my fish and chips!Written 28 February 2020
- Lived at Bexhill for a couple of years, having relocated from Kent. Took me 3 years to do it- for one reason or another. When I first turned up, like William the Conqueror, was alarmed at the lack of real ale establishments!! However fear not, on landing this place had appeared, out of the mist. If you, like me enjoy great beer, served at the correct temperature, in a friendly, warm environment, don’t pass it by. Highly recommend.Written 10 April 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Bexhill-on-Sea