Historic Sites • Points of Interest & Landmarks
Top Attractions in Aquinnah
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Early May visit. Great views. Dogs are allowed except if you want to walk the beach to the cliffs. The lighthouse was not opened as we went during off-season. Looks like parking would fill up very fast during the season. In the summer, there is a lot for beach parking with a fee.Written 16 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Adjacent to the Aquinnah cliffs is the Gay Head Light. The lighthouse and the cliffs share the same parking lot. There is a restroom onsite. It is a very short walk to the lighthouse. The lighthouse is very pretty and the view from the lighthouse is pretty as well.
This is a must do if you are visiting Martha's Vineyard.Written 24 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Our tour van (DeeDee from Homegrown Tours A+++) stopped here. The cliffs are awe inspiring. It was nice to see the Gay Head Lighthouse too.Written 2 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Beautiful area and no crowds on April 30th which made it even better. The cliffs are stunning and it's one of my favorite lighthouses.Written 30 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Corinna will delight you with both her bubbly personality, stories of her life on the islands as a child, and, best of all, her unique, exquisite seaweed art. The gallery itself is beautiful, with ocean views from the property. Everyone who stops by the studio gets a free card. And if you want, Corinna will host you for a seaweed art class. Corrina is a pioneer in making artwork from seaweed she harvests from the ocean outside her door. I doubt you will find Seaweed Art like this anywhere else.Written 23 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We loved our paddle! Nicole got back to me almost immediately when I called for a reservation. They met us exactly at the appointed time. The boards were just perfect and they showed us a lovely area to SUP. It was somewhat windy but we wanted to go anyway and they showed us where to hug the shore to block some wind and then head under a bridge to a pond which had even flatter water. Lovely and very nice people. I booked with Aloha because the area of Martha's Vineyard where we paddled (up island) was the least crowded and the most beautiful!Written 28 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Aquinnah
- The most popular things to do in Aquinnah with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Aquinnah on Tripadvisor