- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
40 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 40
What travellers are saying
- Nice quiet and in height of summer cool (especially the trees section) botanical gardens
The trees section is very well signposted, cool, but quite small
The main section is divided by world zone but otherwise poorly signposted. However the animal and bird sections are well signposted and extensive, kind of a mini zoo.Written 28 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Check the palms, the statues and the cathedral. The tourist office is located in the CorreoChile buidling. Go there and get free maps and guides for the city and for the region. There is free bus tours that depart from here - check the schedule at the tourist office as well.
Go and grab a churros or rellenos from the famous cart parking in the upper corner of the Square.Written 6 October 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I like this unique cathedral, built as part of the rebuild of the area close to the main square, after the hearthquake of 1938. Very interesting visit and very fresh for a Talca's hot summer day.Written 24 November 2014This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The view of the city and its surroundings is magnificent. The places offers some food and a place for rest, but the facilities are not espectacular. During the week many places are closed, but the view is worthwhile visiting any time.Written 5 November 2019
- We passed it several times and only when I caught sight of the Mercado Central Sign on the side street did we finally locate the Market. Even the main street signs are folded over. Inside the Market has small foodies / eateries on one side the remaining 3 sides consists of vegetables and crafts with 1 or 2 herbal shops. As Central Markets go in SA this one was a disappointment.Written 2 March 2018
- Have a good storage how good products and quantity, but all is small and if you don't find a different products don't have a choice.Written 18 March 2017
- Panama is known for the Canal. Connecting the Canal zone to the coastal areas is the historic Pan-American Highway. If you travel in Panama, you're likely to be on this highway.Written 23 April 2016
- We rented a car for two days and were only able to visit 2 wineries. Many are not open to the public or do not have wine tasting. My suggestion would be to take a tour from Santiago and get the biggest bang for your buck.Written 3 February 2018
- In the middle of the highway, where you can stay for the day, have a picnic and swim in pools with the company of an amazing view.Written 31 October 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Talca
- The best outdoor activities in Talca according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Talca on Tripadvisor