What travellers are saying
- What an amazing evening. Music fantastic, food amazing and the atmosphere was such a party. Amazing food evening market to visit. They operate Fri evenings, Saturday and Sunday middays as well.Written 31 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stunning estate with outstanding restaurant setting to enjoy their delicious food and Estate wine and fizz.Written 31 August 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Cosy and warm with a fire, a couch, art gallery, good coffee, fresh scones, great service. It does not get any better than this.Written 30 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We passed the gallery on our way to the Friday eve market. What a delightful detour! Variety of art, to fit various tastes in art. I will always pop in here when I am at Lourensford, and enjoy the art on display.Written 22 March 2019
- This is a gallery owned by an artist and she regularly changes her exhibitions giving local artists a venue to display their art - paintings, pottery, jewelry, ceramics etc are often on display at reasonable pricesWritten 12 October 2017
- The Somerset West craft fair is definitely worth a visit in November. They have a wide variety of excellent stuff for Christmas presents or for your own home set under avenues of shady trees.Written 22 June 2019
- Such a lovely atmosphere. I always enjoy popping in- they have stunning art pieces! I definitely recommend Art on Avenues.Written 8 January 2019
- To my great disappointment this restaurant is no longer. What a blow. It was without doubt one of Somerset West's best casual lunch eateries and much favoured by the Ladies Who Lunch on a regular basis, for its fresh, appetising offerings and friendly service. What a pity.Written 4 October 2019
- The Staff was really knowledgeable and friendly. We did the Fudge and wine pairing. Fudge and nougat was brilliant. 5 wines with matching sweets. R170ppWritten 17 June 2023
- I am a typical older male shopper and not given to loitering around large malls for the fun of it. Somerset Mall and its free parking, both open and under cover, is well divided into four areas (all under one roof)and if you know what is where, it is possible to save a lot of time by going straight to the correct section. It has a wide variety of stores and most of the major chains: there are a lot of other shops, to which you can easily drive, near the mall in an informal organization which can complete most of your shopping needs. It has ample food outlets and amenities. Walking can be extensive if your needs are scattered in different sections. I understand that choice for the ladies reflects the peri-urban nature of Somerset West, (neither a major centre nor rural). It is overall clean and bright but the electric carts remain an unseen mystery after many visits.Written 14 December 2019
- Truly a Cat Heaven! Spotless clean and oh so comfy for the furry fluff balls who live there. It is a great place for any cat-lover to get a cat-fix. The kitties are very well cared for by loving staff. We enjoyed shopping in the store and spending time cuddling kitty cats!Written 23 December 2022