Scuba & Snorkelling • Boat Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Had an awesome time swimming with the seals. Animal ocean staff were brilliant. Looking forward to returning.Written 3 April 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wow, what an experience! Went there with my family, Short ride, it was bit wavy and the sea was full of curious seals. Really fun and something completely different. Loved the challenge. Big thanks to Johan and the team.Written 10 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My son 28 convinced me to go . Im a 59y/o man who has never been in a wet suit, but off we went. Crew was Great... cant say enough. ok tip # 1... make sure suit in on correctly because the water is CCCCold. You might want to jump right back on the boat but give it a few minutes and you'll adjust. The Captain.is totally into it and will make sure you have a good time, as well as the crew. You will be amazed
Tip 2 hold on tight as the trip to and back is bouncy at times. maybe keep gloves on for a better grip and hold on to front rope too, I thought it helped.
Tip 3 Shower when you get back since there is a scent of the seals you carry with you even though at the time you don't notice,
My son and I had time restraints and at dinner I hoped our companions thought it was the ocean and not us that smelled like sea lions!!
Fun and amazing.
should be on everyones bucket listWritten 18 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is the second time I’ve done this hike with Brent and family. A great experience and totally different perspective on Hout Bay, geographically and through Brent’s tales of the rock formations and his wife Donita’s sharing of her knowledge of the traditional fynbos remedies that abound. Brent knows every rock along the way (on a first-name basis!) and puts guest safety first. His son Mishak is an awesome co-guide and just a really nice young guy.
Highly recommended for anyone visiting or living in Hout Bay. I think this might become an annual pilgrimage for me 😊Written 13 August 2022