Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
9 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Lovely walk through market with nice stalls and eateries. Good masseuse too. Very varied and great atmosphereWritten 7 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We did a snorkelling trip with Animal Ocean Seal Snorkeling to Duiker Island. It was a fantastic experience to see all these seals. They were curious and mischievous. They came close before quickly swimming on and jumping in the waves.Written 8 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Walking along Victoria Road from Hout Bay to Camps Bay is well possible. It took me 2 and a half hours combining physical activity with enjoying spectacular views on the Cape shoreline.
It is a 13 km walk, but mind the elevation difference (some 160m). The section between Llandudno and Oude Kraal I found the most attractive. Motorized traffic on the road is annoying and sometimes there are cyclists passing by at high speed, but overall it is a very pleasant experience.Written 11 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A lovely place for a stroll as long as the wind isn't blowing. Also a nice place to swim if you don't mind the cold water.Written 26 February 2020
- Absolutely stunning....the view of the Bay is simply out of this world...the sheer splendor of the vista will fill you with awe and wonder...take your time...absorb the beauty before you...sundowners perhaps? and/or a picnic...??Written 7 March 2020
- We made a short pitstop at Chapman's Peak. Cool spot to take photos and admire the beauty of Mother Nature! So bring your camera and enjoy!Written 23 October 2021
- Thoroughly enjoyed our trip to Chapmans Peak and then on to Seal Island. The only slight complaint we had was that the loud speaker system on the boat could have been used a bit more to tell us more about the area. Other than that we really enjoyed it.Written 1 January 2020
- Wonderful place to enjoy with the Friends and Family in good or bad weather. Great selection of ceramics and Not forgetting the lovely food they serve as well.Written 17 May 2021
- Thank you for your very professional service and a fantastic boat trip. Will recommend Nauticat Charters to my friends! 👍Written 7 June 2021