Popular things to do
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Well worth a visit if you are in the area. They offer a good selection of curios, food and drinks, and have a very nice vibe especially later in the day. They do however only operate over weekends, when they have live entertainment as well.Written 4 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We did a snorkelling trip with Animal Ocean Seal Snorkeling to Duiker Island. It was a fantastic experience to see all these seals. They were curious and mischievous. They came close before quickly swimming on and jumping in the waves.Written 8 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a drop dead gorgeous scenic drive. Spectacularly beautiful. Get a driver so you can stare at the views.Written 31 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Did this on our way to Cape of good hope from Cape Town. It’s a scenic drive with water on one side and mountains on another. There are point in between where you can park and take scenic pictures. Note this is a paid private road. You pay each way. We just went one way. It’s a beautiful scenic drive worth doing once.Written 3 December 2023
- There are lookouts and then there are spectacular lookouts onto beautiful vistas. This one is superlative and should not be missed.Written 31 December 2022
- We had an amazing whale excursion with Brent & co. Brent is very passionate, present, and is giving a lot of context to each situation and is very knowledgeable about the ocean. He made sure everybody was feeling good during the trip. We saw several humpbacks, dolphins, seals and a very large sun fish. Highly recommend!Written 10 November 2023
- Being a beer lover, I was very surprised to find this craft brewery hidden away in the Hout Bay Harbour. It is very small and can easily be missed, but definitely worth a visit. They have indoor and outdoor seating options and a nice selection of beers including ales, weisbeers, pilsners and stouts. The brewery's art style is very industrial and edgy, with the same style found in the design of their labels which I really liked. We decided to do a tasting and everyone in the group found a beer they enjoyed. It is also good to note that the staff were friendly and helpful which is always the cherry on top.Written 28 June 2023
- This is a lovely sandy beach, a nice cove, a gorgeous place too walk. Take Chapman's Drive and make a stop at this beach.Written 31 December 2022
- Martin was very accommodating and gave us an inspiring personal viewing of the photographic art that he and his daughter Sam are creating. Their work is visually impressive and often intriguing;it would be hard to imagine anyone not being drawn in by it. Martin's commentary was patient and interesting. He is someone who knows the various layers of his craft and is able to convey it well.Written 8 January 2020
- I have visited Maik's interesting fine selection of works a couple of times, always greeted with a welcoming smile and a offer of coffee. Maik's eye and knowledge for investment art have always impressed me, how he is able to spot the next generation of investment artists. The South African art industry need more such refreshingly honest curator/ art collectors. I'm proud to be associated with such a curator/ space!Written 5 November 2019
- 'Entering the Gallery, we had a wounderful suport byHout Bay Gallerys owmer, John Hargitai.
Also shipping to Germany and coustom affairs was non of our buisiness. He dealed all this!!
Now we lucky with two beautyful sculptures.Written 29 June 2023