- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Good selection of shops but a bit limited on food court side. Plenty of parking when we visited. Good option for one stop shopping.Written 8 December 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is where it is all happening in JBay...this is not a mall in the true sense of the word, but a mix of surfing shops, lifestyle emporia and speciality boutiques on both sides of da Gama road. It is also the place where many cafes and restaurants are found. The road is wide, with parking places on either side of the road... but it is so difficult to find parking. I feel it would benefit from being pedestrianized, although I'm sure the rank and file of parking guards would disagree! Be aware that there are many "happily high" guards in this area, who wave traffic on, irrespective of whether it is safe to reverse or not.
The attractions of this cultural hub are numerous and it is quite easy to spend a morning here, discovering local delights.Written 16 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Great place to shop, large variety of categories and authors. Loved the setting and the smell of books. Only downside is that it is cash onlyWritten 5 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.