What travellers are saying
- Paradise Beach is 15 km's of solitude, dolphins and the most beautiful sand quality , you would find on the best 5 beaches in the world. Sheer magnificense and undoubtedly on of the best beaches in the world.Written 23 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had the opportunity to do the unique 2 Hours Beach Horse Trail (Beginner Riders) at the Papiesfontein Beach Horse Rides.
The team is super, you can tell they love what you do. We have been lucky to experience the group rides with just the two of us.
You start from the bushes and then move to the beach. Horses really easy to go with and enable you to have a great experience.
The guide took us some amazing pictures and videos to remember the ride.
We strongly suggest itWritten 24 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This as a fab beach with parking, and lifeguards between 10am and 5pm. Amazing surf that will dump you in a secondWritten 27 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went there out of season and during the week and did not expect much, but were we surprised. The lady that guided us through the museum was well informed and all the shells and other exhibitions were well done. try not to miss thisWritten 21 June 2021
- I have stayed here before but it was a few years ago. However, the standard has continued to be high. Very comfortable room, including the expected comforts for a good quality B&B. Good location next to the beach. Staff are very friendly. Winston was particularly helpful with my late arrival, early departure one night stay, making sure I had an excellent breakfast, next to the fireplace, before I left on that cold morning.Written 20 September 2020
- Good selection of shops but a bit limited on food court side. Plenty of parking when we visited. Good option for one stop shopping.Written 8 December 2020
- We visit this restaurant regularly. I have never been disappointed with their service, drinks or food.
It has a great atmosphere and the play area for the kids make for an enjoyable time.
A visit to the place is a must do for any visitor to Jeffreysbay. Highly recommendedWritten 31 December 2021
- It was clean despite hordes of visitors. The rides seemed long enough and safe as well. A nice variety between older rides and for the very young.Written 10 January 2013
- We made use of the supertube only and found the facilities clean and COVID-19-adherent.
The rides are reasonably priced, just note that all persons over 5 years pay an entry fee whether they ride or not.
Nice chairs are provided for sunbathing and other facilities include mini golf and some carnival rides.Written 31 December 2020
- A clean beach. Sit on the outlook deck for a good view of ocean and surfers, or go closer to the sand for a close-up view.Written 29 April 2019
- This is where it is all happening in JBay...this is not a mall in the true sense of the word, but a mix of surfing shops, lifestyle emporia and speciality boutiques on both sides of da Gama road. It is also the place where many cafes and restaurants are found. The road is wide, with parking places on either side of the road... but it is so difficult to find parking. I feel it would benefit from being pedestrianized, although I'm sure the rank and file of parking guards would disagree! Be aware that there are many "happily high" guards in this area, who wave traffic on, irrespective of whether it is safe to reverse or not.
The attractions of this cultural hub are numerous and it is quite easy to spend a morning here, discovering local delights.Written 16 October 2021
- We attended the Hospice lunch fund raiser.
The venue is nicely set on the Seekoei river (Hippo river, I hope)
Check google for directions.
The function was fantastic, the setting lovely.
Nice playground and plenty bunnies, chickens, pigs, ducks, goats and more for the kids to interact with.
They had a jumping castle which was a hit with the kiddies.
They have a nice pub but I was busy with my grandson on the jumping castle
Nice place for a functionWritten 9 October 2016
- Many of the trees and plants have been labeled with their scientific names. The sign posting for hiking and the privately constructed wooden bridges are in good condition. The two main access routes, The Gap and The Bench, from the beach are difficult to find, so quite a lot of dune climbing is necessary to find these.
Once inside, it was an enjoyable walk, and we have done it a number of times.Written 17 December 2020
- wow fun and excellent value! enjoyed every moment. challenging but real fun. i would recommend it for every fun loving family. can't wait to go back.Written 16 October 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Jeffreys Bay
- The top attractions to visit in Jeffreys Bay are:
- Paradise Beach
- Dolphin Beach
- Papiesfontein Beach Horse Trails
- Jeffrey's Bay Shell Museum (Charlotte Kritzinger Shell Museum)
- Fountains Mall
Jeffreys Bay Attractions Information