What travellers are saying
- Tish was a great host. She explained how the tour worked. Gave us history about the animals and how best to interact with them. My friend and I had a great time meeting with the alpacas and feeding them carrots. They were adorable. It was a beautiful fall day and I highly recommend mingling with some alpacas to lighten your spirits.Written 31 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were simply on our way to a beach in Cape May when we searched for additional things to do and came across this historical gem. One of the coolest things there is an authentic dog tag making machine. For just $10 you can get your own set of personalized dog tags. The people are wonderful and it’s a terrific piece of US military history.Written 6 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Husband and I drove from Atlantic city to the lighthouse. Very easy drive! They have trails, observation decks, bathrooms, nature center, beach, and the lighthouse. Be sure to walk the beach and check out the waves. I could've sat on the beach for hours. You can climb 199 steps up the lighthouse. Cape May was a great day trip.Written 7 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Creatively professionally engagingly delivered production balanced with humor, pranks, and story lines with great staging, smooth transitions and amazingly fast costume changes by 2 talented actors playing 11 characters each. Lighting and sound all made the evening a true treasure of my Christmas 2023 memories. Thank you!Written 25 November 2023
- The vibe here is the perfect blend of relaxation and seaside charm. It's the kind of beach that leaves you with that deep sense of 'I'll be back.' Highly recommend for anyone in need of a coastal escape!Written 20 November 2023
- This place is a true gem. We will return again with our grandchildren. They will love it. It is so neat taken a step back in time. You can sit and listen to monolog's -- we listen to George Washington Carver. The presenter was excellent!! Went to all these wonderful building that all had there own stories with interpreters so knowledgeable about everything. They love answering questions!!
Ben Franklin was there and showed us all kinds of invention.
From the general store, to the school, to the tin shop - every place was enlightening and interesting.Written 9 September 2023
- A beautiful evening for the final Grill NIght of the season......Dinner was excellent, music was perfect. All of this in Cape May; looking forward to '24 and more ....Thank you CM Winery for providing such a special atmosphere!Written 4 September 2023
- okay Oct is for senior citizens
stayed at Perriwinkle hotel
Fri pm go on 4pm rail tour
sat. go to beach for selfie
.Breakfast Uncle Bills for pancakes
shop at mall..
noon...cape may brewing
2...nap from beer (beer nap is the best)
430 Lobster house 5 stars!!! and then some
sun am Uncle bills again for waffles
put a few more miles walking around town
sign out and head back up parkwayWritten 22 October 2023
- A good nature reserve for birding and enjoying the costal habitat. I parked here and the walked through the reserve and along the link path to the Lighthouse.Written 17 October 2023
- What a beautiful winery! The grounds are amazing flowers all over, We came for a late lunch, Season was our server. She was excellent very friendly answered every question we had. The wines she suggested were outstanding. The cab was my favorite. The food was just as good. We will definitely be back again.Written 27 October 2023
- My wife and I enjoyed our recent visit to Cape May and particularly our visit to the Washington Street Mall. The mall is full of stores, gift shops, cafes, bars and restaurants along a smart walkway lined with trees and seating. You could easily spend a whole day there, it is a very enjoyable place to visit. Parking is available on nearby streets and designated metered areas. Well worth a visit.Written 27 September 2023
- Enjoyed this tour of the estate guided by Kathy, a knowledgeable guide who made it come alive for us. Thanks too for a chair provided for those who wanted one, since the tour involves a lot of standing in place.Written 16 September 2023
- Quaint little nature center. There is no fee for admission, just donations. It'll take about an hour to go through the exhibits. Very well maintained and informative.Written 12 August 2023
- Seeing the sunrise from here was amazing! Would highly recommend it - was well worth getting up early as December walking to.Written 3 August 2023
- A fascinating hidden piece of history along with the WWII bunker. Cape May and the coast of new Jersey were quite integral to the war effort. This is a must stop. Mike is super knowledgeable make sure you ask him for the full historical rundown not the tourist gloss over. It is amazing how much we don't learn about the home front effort.Written 22 May 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Cape May
Cape May Attractions Information