Theatres • Casinos
Admission tickets from R 1 342
Admission tickets from R 1 813
What travellers are saying
- Loved the incredible variety of choices! The setup is so great, by having several rooms to sit in, which makes it so cozy!Written 1 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had another great time at The Bellagio on the tables every morning…
Having read the table reviews I was surprised but I couldn’t fault the staff of this place. From Sidney down to Tida, Ruby and Terry they were very attentive and was always our go to. However the star of the show was Ivy, a pleasure to have met and we left as friends, but felt like family. Apologies for being loud at 8am on the roulette table…
In terms of getting a drink, Wanda and Marissa were always at hand. Thanks all again, see you next year
GarethWritten 15 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Breakfast was great. Large and good as always, They have a $9.99 streak and egg breakfast.
I had the eggs, sausage and toast and potatoes. Very good and filling.
My spouse has the same. Waited 5 minutes for a table.Written 18 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a comfortable stay here as part of our honeymoon. The room was good value but it certainly didn’t offer much more than that. The staff at check in and check out were fine, they did their job but didn’t get the impression they wanted to go out of their way to help you. The one thing that did bother us about Paris and a lot of other hotels and casinos in Vegas is the smell of smoke as soon as you walk in the door.
The hotel has a great range of food and drinks options, we had a few drinks in Vanderpump a Paris and we ate brunch at Alexxa’s and both were great. The location is fantastic, it’s very central on the strip and you can get some great views of the Bellagio fountains as it’s right across the road.Written 20 October 2023
- Beautiful hotel and casino. They maintain it well and are constantly cleaning up. Machines are generous. Went back a few times during the trip.Written 26 February 2023
- The Cosmopolitan is an exceptional place to stay and play. Great food, excellent rooms and top-notch service. No matter what I always have excellent food, top notch service, right in the heart of Las Vegas Strip. Even when I've had an issue or two, the staff handled everything quickly and efficiently. Book your stay at the Cosmopolitan and make sure you try every food place you can. The Chelsey tower is my favorite, fountain view side. And folks if you have an issue just call the front desk, they'll fix it.
Great restaurants include but not limited to.
1. Wicked Spoon
2. Egg Slt
5. Tikka Bar, Handroll and Sake
7. LPM Restaurant and Bar
And so many more try them all, you will not be disappointed.
Michael WellingtonWritten 12 September 2023
- The rooms were gorgeous. Every room is a suite, with a step down living room and television. We had 2 queen beds in the sleeping area. The bathroom was large with lovely amenities, shampoo, blow dryer, etc. It had a shower and a tub, double sink, and a television.
There are several pools and hot tubs. There were plenty of chaise lounges chairs and towels available. There is also a restaurant there as well as bar service. Most of the pools have lifeguards.Written 30 April 2023
- So my buddy were here during thee nba finals we had a couple of odd situations. First there was an alternative line that my buddy tried to bet at the desk and it was off the board and yet when I went online to an offshore book it was still available and this was way before Gametime. Then we had ventured to see the circa sports book and he found a bet for the number of 3 pointers per team thinking that it was available at all books he came back and found the mgm sports book didn’t have it.
The casino makes it easy to place a sports bet with kiosks located all over the casino.
I basically concentrated on playing bubble craps for my entire stay at Luxor. Noticed a few oddities one was that I could make a bet pass $15 here but was limited to $15 maximum at the nyny bubble craps machine. Now another thing is that I knew that hard way and one roll bets like the horn bet I could get away with a $1, but even numbers I could bet less then $5, it only seemed the initial pass line bet required $5. I religiously used my mlife card for the machine and earned a healthy chunk of points my main purpose was to get pearl status to avoid paying the parking fee but fell short.
My friend whe likes video poker felt the machines were right here there was a bank of these machines near the Excalibur connection.Written 24 June 2021
- Cesars Palace as always one of the best casinos in Vegas, secuirity guards are a bit too much, everything else is amazingWritten 3 February 2022
- First visit here was good, second visit great, third visit magnificent. The service and all around attractions were superb. The variety of food offers was superb. Prices were affordable. Hopefully there will be a fourth trip. If not I will come with my better beautiful half.Written 6 November 2023
- I’m an MLife member Pearl perks of being one, Complementary Self Parking, who just likes paying parking!!
Park Avenue room - New Yorkers Elevators
Comfy bed and pillows, nice bathroom
Two chairs to relax but not so spacious, pretty much relax in your bed. Tv alright.
View not so much.Written 30 January 2022
- This is one of the smaller hotels in Vegas and if you want glamour then this isn't the place for you, however, that said it was a good enough room with plenty of storage for our clothes, a kitchenette with a coffee machine, coffee pods, creamer and sugar, microwave, fridge and water, toiletries in the bathroom, hairdryer and iron. It was clean and housekeeping did an excellent job.
The pool was quite small and basic but it was clean and fine.
There was a room to print out our boarding passes or to do anything else we might have wanted to use a computer for, and there were vending and ice machines.
The hotel was not expensive, had no hidden costs or resort fees and everything in our room was included in the price.
There was a casino with a bar that was not expensive compared to other hotels, although the barman in the evening was extremely grumpy.
There was an Outback restaurant on the premises which was nice, a Dennys, and a Wallmart.
The hotel was in a good position right on the strip and in the middle of it all.
The negatives were small in that it had a tiny reception area which meant always queuing for anything, and the room was a bit dark and had no outlook, but hey! Who goes to Vegas to hang out in their room?Written 17 October 2023
- only played in casino and had lunch TAP, very nice. casino was clean, friendly good drink service, lots of slots to chose from. Food very good at TAP, ice cold beer excellent bartender, good prices. wiill returnWritten 23 May 2023
- Nice games in a nice relaxed setting. They allow smoking, but you don’t really see a lot of it, maybe it has to do with the classy establishment. We played a little, won a little, lost a little and mostly had a good time.Written 12 April 2022
- Was playing in the casino here as we stayed next door , casino staff and waitresses are super friendly, have been here many times and but much has changed , have always liked playing here , place is always busy, played early morning before attending a trade show as we are wide awake due to the time difference, Casio floor is somewhat busy at that hour, have some crooked people hanging around offering us cocaine and weed while playing but other then that it’s a fun place to be, the walk between this hotel and the linq has a constant smell of s*it from the bathrooms at the entrance and weed from people smoking everywhere, the buffet we used to love here , always loved to people watch here as you have all sorts which we loved but sadly was not open this yearWritten 24 April 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Las Vegas