Top Attractions in Lawrenceburg
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- We were unable to book a tour there, but bought a few drinks and looked through the place. As we were having a drink we saw Jimmy Russell and had a very polite conversation with him and he signed a couple of bottles of whiskey for us. Very nice experience and highly recommend going by even if the tours are all booked.Written 13 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- An informative tour with a good guide, Gracie, with a well led tasting to finish. Next up the bottling plant.Written 8 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What an amazing experience!! Owner is so knowledgeable and took such great care of us. You HAVE to visit!!!Written 15 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a great place to visit in Kentucky. The winery is located in a very pretty location. The wine is AMAZING! Travis is super knowledgeable about the wines and a pleasure to talk to. Katie did our tasting and she was fabulous. If you’re not all about the bourbon…even if you are all about the bourbon, this place is definitely worth the stop. And I see, they are now offering a Ghirardelli chocolate wine tasting pairing! What’s not to love!!!Written 26 May 2022
- We found Elements by chance. Susan greeted us, gave us a tour and assisted with questions we had.
Susan offers seasonal events, one year we brought my Grandchildren to create Christmas Ornaments they had such great fun and the ornaments are now family heirlooms♥
We enjoyed her creativity so much, we asked her to custom make our family a Holiday Platter! We chose the color and dimensions, she offered several different styles and we decided on one. She contacted us when she was finished which was a few weeks for baking, glazing and such.... the platter came out beautifully!!! We are now saving for a full dinner set to match!♥
The shop is small yet she has HUGE talent!! PLUS... she's local! Helping local business by buying local. Proud to buy American made and help our community ♥Written 8 August 2021
- An exquisite selection of unique pieces of art. Great folks who are anxious to share their expertise and work. Pricing is very reasonable.Written 12 May 2017
- Tastefully Delicious has a great selection of Kentucky Proud items and other Kentucky sourced products that make great gifts for others or for yourself. Located in beautiful downtown Lawrenceburg, it is a great stop for those on the Kentucky Bourbon Trail or locals.Written 12 November 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Lawrenceburg
- The best day trips from Lawrenceburg according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Bourbon Tour: Buffalo Trace or Woodford or Four Roses or Wild Turkey or Other
- Makers Mark, Four Roses or Woodford Reserve or Bulleit or Others
- Buffalo Trace,Four Roses,Woodford,Bulleit Frontier/Stitzel, Castle&Key or Jeptha