Popular things to do
- Day Trips
- Day Cruises
- Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Self-guided Tours
- 4WD Tours
- Airboat Tours
- Bus Tours
- Art Galleries
- City Tours
- Segway Tours
- Speciality Museums
- Bike Rentals
- Photography Tours
- Hop on Hop Off Buses
- Vespa Rentals
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- Art Tours
- Historical Tours
- Culinary Tour
- Beer & Brewery Tours
- Wine Tastings
- Air, Helicopter & Balloon Tours
- Transfers & Ground Transport
- Special Offers
- Top Picks
- Likely to Sell Out
- Luxury & Special Occasions
- Sporting Events
- Weddings & Honeymoons
- Family Friendly
- Shopping Tours
- Sightseeing Tickets & Passes
- Yoga Classes
Top Attractions in Miami Beach
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- It's a nice place to take a walk, jog, bike ride, etc. You get a great view of the ocean on one side and views of your next hotel stay for the next visit.Written 7 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very impressive Art Deco houses - especially beautiful at night with the lights - lots of things going on - take a cruise with the car or by footWritten 13 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lincoln Road has a lot to see and do.
All kinds of shops lined along the street, from designer to discount chains.
I'd suggest getting a bike so you can get around faster if you plan on seeing more of Miami Beach.
The bikes are pretty affordable for any budget.
I can't remember how much, but I know we were able to get 5 of us on a bike with no problem.
Written 12 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This park is bigger than we realized! We had a great time walking around as the sun was setting. So many great places for pictures. Lots of families enjoying themselves.Written 25 June 2022
- keep you camera ready for lovely pics to be taken with breath taking cars, and views , worth the walkWritten 9 July 2022
- It’s a must if you’re in LA . Can’t wait to go back and enjoy the view. It’s extraordinary- every single person should go to LA and see itWritten 12 May 2022
- One the the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen. White sand, warn clean water. Life guard stations.Written 24 June 2022
- The Miami Beach Holocaust Memorial is haunting. This thoughtfully designed memorial features a giant hand extending upward to the sky. The hand sits on an island, which is accessible from the back of the memorial. Walls around the island prevent anyone standing at the edge of the memorial from seeing anyone on the island and isolate those on the island from the outside world.
Numerous figures surround and climb the hand. These figures represent different experiences from the holocaust and the emotion and pain in their faces and bodies are evident. A written review cannot do this experience juistice.
The memorial is large and detailed. There is a small visitor's information booth and panels along the back wall give information about the holocaust. It's worth taking a few minutes to visit this site.Written 31 July 2022
- Espanola Way is a small commercial strip consisting mainly of restaurants, bars and boutique hotels. It's sleepy in the afternoon, but turns very lively at night, with a party atmosphere.Written 21 June 2022
- Due to a friend's delayed flight, I found myself alone in Miami Beach with several hours to kill. I'd never been to a botanical garden before, so I decided to check out Miami Beach's. I was not disappointed.
The Miami Beach Botanical Garden is small, but it is packed with interesting plants, trees and flowers. There's a Japanese Garden, a fountain or two, and a big pond filled with huge koi. I had my camera with me and found lots to photograph.
As luck would have it, I happened to be by the gift shop when they announced they were about to start a tour. I joined two other patrons for a free tour of the gardens. (The gardens are also free to enter.) The tour guide was charming, quirky, and incredibly knowledgeable about the plants in the garden and the gardens history.
Overall, the botanical gardens are a beautiful spot and definitely worth the visit. This was a good place to spend a few hours.Written 30 July 2022
- The walking tour was great! Howard was very accommodating and knowledgeable. Learned a lot about the Jewish history of South Beach.Written 26 May 2022
- One of the most beautiful galleries, anywhere. Eduardo was knowledgeable and congenial and made our experience browsing Romero Britto's work a true experience. We were fans when we arrived, and fanatics when we left. Still thinking about our favorite pieces.Written 1 February 2022
- The Wolfsonian is the brain child of Micky Wolfson, who started not only this museum, but another like it in Genoa Italy.
The museum is unlike most others. It focuses more on art and design from the period from about 1850 to 1950. You are unlikely to see works by Manet or Van Gogh, but it does have countless artistic design items ranging from posters to furniture to unusual objects. The exhibits change every few months, so the exact things on display will vary as well.
The building itself is historic and they have added many design elements, such as a cool Art Deco elevator and many others. The museum is currently undergoing a renovation and expansion. You can still see two floors of displays, but some of the items are on floors that are undergoing construction. When the construction is done, there will also be a display library of sorts for visitors.
The current exhibition focuses on the idea of aerial views, which would have come into being mostly after the invention of the airplane. The exhibition includes vintage posters, futuristic (for the early 1900s) versions of what might come, and many cool objects. One mural/large painting depicts Miami around 1920, with emphasis on new developments that are now around a century old. Another is an enormous globe chandelier with fun elements that include mermaids. The exhibits are artistically designed so you won't just be looking at objects in cases or hanging on a wall.
Take a look at the ceiling on the top floor. It looks like it came out of a medieval castle, but it's really from an automobile dealership. You can tell because elements like wheels and steering wheels are part of the design.
The Wolfsonian is a very easy walk from Ocean Drive and the center of Miami's Art Deco district. It's a fun stop and you will certainly see things you have never seen before.Written 28 March 2022
- We passed Fisher island on our tour of the millionaire homes. It was a nice site to see and was beautifulWritten 19 April 2021
- Whether you are an art lover or just looking for some great events to go to Art Basel does not disappoint. We look forward to it every year.Written 3 January 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Miami Beach
- The best day trips from Miami Beach according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Key West Day Trip from Miami with Activities
- Miami Combo Tour: City Sightseeing, Biscayne Bay Cruise and Everglades Airboat Ride
- City Half Day Tour of Miami by Bus with Sightseeing Cruise
- 3 - 4 hours Everglades Tour from Miami
- City Tour Miami PLUS (City Tour + Boat Tour)
- The most popular things to do in Miami Beach with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Lincoln Road
- Miami Sailing - Private Day Charters
- Magic City Adventures
- Ocean Force Adventures Sightseeing Experience
- City Tour in an Antique Car