State Parks • Beaches
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- we took phos but the resort ws terrible, the patio was facving a parkng lot. The bed frame was rusted and there was no dish washer.Written 30 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Such a neat place to just unwind, walk around, shop, eat and play. We had a nice evening there! Neat drive going back to it!
Our grandsons had fun playing in the arcade and being able to walk, run and play! We also watched a pirate magician show!!Written 6 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We stayed at the huge hotel Emerald Grande on the harbor on the 12th floor! WOW! We had a corner room & we could see everywhere! The night lights were captivatingly beautiful !!
The room was wonderful—all 4 bedrooms had their own private bathroom—beds were very comfortable and the concierge were very helpful!!! Wonderful place to stay!!Written 3 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Always beautiful and so much to do! Plenty of restaurants to choose from. Cute little shops along the way. We love using the water taxi to get around.Written 7 July 2023
- Nice shopping area with very good prices. On a rainy day is the best place to hangout, has restaurants, I e creams, all kind the storesWritten 3 September 2023
- Crystal Sands was beautiful during our visit in August 2023. The water was so clear. There was not any seaweed and the sand was very white and clean.Written 11 August 2023
- It’s worth your time to stop. Had great shoe deals at the Saucony store, along with others. Great way to spend a cloudy day at the beach.Written 18 February 2023
- This was a great place for a rainy day! My husband and I love anything nautical. Plus, it’s a win for us when our girls can learn about new things while on vacation. And the scavenger hunt is a must. It looks quick, but it isn’t which made it even more fun!Written 15 July 2023
- We stopped by during the "off-season" but enjoyed doing the HarborWalk and view of the Marina. Several restaurants were open. A nice place to visit while in the area.Written 8 February 2023
- We love using the water taxi to get around Destin Harbor. The views are just beautiful! So relaxing compared to driving and trying to find parking. I would love to go on their Sunset Cruise on Thursday night to watch the fireworks the next time I’m in Destin. If you have trouble climbing out of the boat let everyone else get onto the dock first…. The boat will rise quite a bit and it will be easier ;)Written 7 July 2023
- My family and I went there during spring break 2023 it was really fun but everythig closes super early we couldnt really shop late or anything at 6pm. But it was fun overall.Written 11 April 2023
- We fished off the east jetties and caught lots of small fish. The jetties are dangerous and you should be in good health and have a good balance to climb on the mini jagged rocks. The beach is beautiful and the water is gorgeous along with the sand, it was not crowded Near the east jettyWritten 9 July 2023
- this place has good eats, rides, entertainment and shopping. Parking was $20, but across the main road at the community center, it was $5.Written 8 April 2023
- Beautiful beach area for weddings..we were very satisfied with the lay out Ken Garrison did a great job decorating for us...however ,his photographer ,had a camera,I guess she took pictures...we haven't seen them Nor have we received them..it's been almost 2 months.Written 10 September 2022
- There's an area for small dogs, and another area fenced off for larger dogs. It was easy to park there, we went many times.Written 22 March 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Destin
- The best day trips from Destin according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Destin- Private Chartered Slide Pontoon Boat-Up to 6 Guests
- Private Chartered Luxury Pontoon Boat in Destin-Up to 6 Guests
- Private Chartered Pontoon Boat-Up to 16 Guests Island Time
- Emerald Coast Excursion ( 8 Hour Yacht Charter)
- Full-Day Luxury Private Yacht Excursion in Miramar Beach
Destin Attractions Information