What travellers are saying
- We came here a couple of years ago for the Din Tai Fung and had about an hour to wander the mall while waiting to get seated. This time, we got to spend time in the mall and really check it out. This is a high end mall full of luxury shops, but it is also worth seeing just for its pure size. It is a mall on both sides of the street (which each half would be its own big mall somewhere else) with a great walking bridge in between. Kids had plenty to focus on between Lego and the teenage style stores. This is a great mall, and I never thought I would say that again.Written 15 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Been here a couple of times for a show and it was awesome. They had the typical security check in the front as people walked towards the main entrance. It wasn't hectic and the lines weren't long at all. The staff was very friendly and answered our questions. They directed us to the floor that we were supposed to be on and the seats we reserved. The seats were pretty good and we had plenty of room. We sat in the mezzanine section and had a perfect view of the stage below. There doesn't seem to be a bad seat in the house since you're right on top of the stage. The sound quality was amazing and it wasn't too loud. There's plenty of parking in the structure, at the time of this review, 11/2023, parking was $15. There's also parking in the surrounding plaza but you would have a farther walk and use the crosswalk. Overall, this is a great place to go to catch a show. Been here twice like I said, not disappointed at all and will return for future shows.Written 26 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Came here on a Sunday morning. No one else was around. Very peaceful. My wife is a graphic artist and visited this "sculpture garden" in the mid-80s. She was amazed at how much it has matured.Written 29 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The park is situated near the Orange County Fairgrounds, Orange Coast College, and Costa Mesa High School. The park is a recreational park but has a pond section with fountains. The pond residences are ducks, geese and coots. The walkway are a bit littered with poop, but is expected with the size of the community of water fowls. We were there on a weekday evening and it was a quiet time spent there.Written 5 September 2022
- This is the type of “mall” I enjoy. Small artisan cafes, Buffalo Exchange and Urban Outfitters. It’s small but a nice place to enjoy coffee with friends or remote work/read.Written 23 May 2023
- Have been coming here for twenty years and enriched as a result.
On occasion, they push too hard to be cutting edge but the overwhelming majority of the shows are excellent.
Shrew versus Taming of the Shrew was witty and clever. Plus the cast seemed like they were having a blast and there were heartfelt emotions on the opening night.
Keep more fine plays coming our way.Written 1 April 2018
- The children concert series was a wonderful experience for the whole family. Parking can be expensive, but they are near by alternatives.Written 13 April 2019
- Nice to walk and view. Very soothing water fountains, I viewed a private event at the gardens, wonderful!Written 23 May 2023
- The Fairview Park is located in Costa Mesa in Southern California and is a must see location. It is really unique as it is nestled between many housing developments and really gives you the chance to rest and relax in the full glory of “Mother Nature”. It contains a large amount of natural habitat!
It is crisscrossed with many walking and Bike Trails. What I really like are the views from the highest point. On any clear day you have a great view of the famous Saddle Back Mountain and I was in the park Saddle back had a large amount of snow on its’ slopes!
Finally, there is a large car park so I never found it difficult to find a parking space.Written 20 January 2020
- Bascially a dealer / storage facility for classic cars, but welcomes the public and you can walk up to and around nearly everything. An actual - but very clean - garage, so most of the closed models are windows up in order to keep dust, etc. out. They have some interesting stuff, especially woodies: 2 Hudsons, you just don't see them and a Sportsman - also a Dusenberg SJ Murrphy on day I was visiting - just like the Nethercutt, car. Most refreshing was the variety - i.e. this is not a muscle car collection, a 50's showcase, etc. One salesman was pretty knowledgable about cars, another did not seem to know his own inventory - which might be off putting to an enthusiast buyer. Major props to ownership for allowing the public to come in and wander around.Written 4 February 2020
- Very neat place. Not well known. Very good exhibits. It's free so no excuse for not checking it out. Cool info about the World War II and especially the Pacific theater and OC/Santa Ana Army Air Bases' training of the American pilots.Written 29 December 2022
- I come to Metro Point when I want to take my time to shop and have a Starbucks break or enjoy the great food at one of the restaurants. There is plenty of parking above or underground, and the sun seems to be shinning at all times.Written 27 March 2018
- The concert was outstanding--a 10!!! The venue is good. It has good acoustics. Seats are reasonably comfortable. It's cool that your concert ticket also gives you access to the Fairgrounds. Ushers need more training. My fiancee had a walker (knee problem), which needed to be stored. First usher was no help. We went to the other end of the section and two female ushers were extremely helpful. Parking can be tricky--especially for handicapped. Box office told us one thing, parking attendants told us something different. What they don't tell you is that if you want reserved parking, you must ask for it when you buy the tickets. They will not give it to you later.Written 28 July 2019
- Green Cheek has been on our list of breweries to try on our next trip to Southern California and we're so glad we stopped here! Parking was pretty easy here midday on a Thursday (not sure if it would be easy on a weekend) and the taproom was really nice. The staff were very kind and it was very easy to order our beer and food. Their beer is absolutely fantastic and that alone is worth the trip to one of their taprooms. However, the food here too is just amazing and the grilled chicken sandwich and buffalo chicken sandwich we had were absolutely delicious. It's a great place overall and one that we would visit every time that we're in the area!Written 6 May 2023
- We attended Crimes of the Heart and we loved every minute. A nice little community theater where every seat is a great seat. The set was awesome and the acting was 1st rate.Written 6 February 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Costa Mesa
Costa Mesa Attractions Information