What travellers are saying
- The park is a Beautiful park, it is definitely very pet friendly, and spacious. Also beautiful spot to have a nice family picnic.Written 30 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Abundance of restaurants and shops.
Free parking for 3 hours.
Easy access to variety of choices for shopping.
Situated in the north of Gauteng.
We had a Quattro 4 cheese muffin and a pastry de Nata with a hot Cappuccino to enjoy at Vida e Caffe.
Situated in cresta shopping centre at the lower level opposite Dischem .
A quick stop to rest and enjoy a cappuccino midway through your shopping.
Friendly waitor named Pablo and comfortable seating.
Sanitising precautions in place.Written 4 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful maintained and well looked after, pathways make it a lovely walking experience with a beautiful view of Gauteng a City so big but small small from up highWritten 30 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had so much fun , sipping on sweet wine 🍷 laying on my boyfriends shoulder enjoying the beautiful view and the cool air breeze 😌 😍 ☺ chatting and laughing . We felt like we were in top of the worldWritten 2 February 2022
- Had a fantastic safari day trip in Pilanesberg with coworkers/friends with Flea as our guide- she was very knowledgeable about the history of the area as well as the wildlife (knew where to look for various species, had a well planned trip), bonus was her good sense of humor. Excellent driving and accommodating for photo opps, and very pleasant trip overall. Will be contacting again when returning to visit South Africa next time!Written 26 April 2019
- are you busy on saturday afernoon at 3pm
see you on saturday team
have a nice day
0664220378Written 1 November 2023
- When I lived in the area, I used to really enjoy browsing around The Olde Charity Shoppe. This is a great place to support if you feel like a bit of relaxed retail therapy.Written 31 July 2019
- Wonderful spot for a walk or a picnic. Much of the park has been left in its natural state, with trees and wild grasses. Disregard the reviews below regarding safety and cleanliness--in the past few years the park has been cleaned up to the point that I was there today and didn't see a single piece of litter. The natural spring coming out of the rock formation is particularly interesting to check out.Written 11 January 2020
- The stores open still are doing a good job. The construction ongoing is messy and feels unsafe to walk past. The end product will likely be very nice but in the meantime....Written 24 July 2018
- Great facility. Large indoor pool with roof, and with glass walls on two sides. Quiet during winter weekdays. Small paddle pool outside for little kids. Entrance fee very reasonable. Pool pump currents’ can be felt in places. Lawn around pool area. Has an ‘old fashioned’ feel to it all. Worth a visit for a good swim during quiet times.Written 4 April 2023
- A most enjoyable morning. The wine and cheese platter was good. There is no vineyards on the premises, but all the wine made in JHB.
Not really suitable for kids. Our kids went to a nearby (same premises) for a milkshake.Written 16 July 2019
- A really beautiful park, recently quite well maintained wherever possible. Some of the paths have become damaged by recent flooding and soil erosion, which is a shame. Crime/muggings also happens, some weeks more, some weeks less. My mother goes for a run with the dogs there almost every morning and has only had a potential 'incident' appear once in the last 5 years, although she had her Ridgeback with her and chased them away. If you go to the not main thoroughfare, I would recommend going in a group or with big and actually protective dogs, especially if you go around the 'back' of the park on the Sundowner side, just as a precaution.Written 16 February 2022
- I was there with my 13 months toddler, she had a ball at the jumping castle.
I ate a lovely breakfast with great quality coffee.
You can get some very good breads and will crafted food items, not only can you leave with full bellies you can also leave with full shopping bags!Written 23 July 2016
- Merely an essential stop if it's a chemist you need or the odd take away spot. Conveniently located and yet oddly overlooked..which makes it perfect to avoid the crowds.Written 7 April 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Randburg
Randburg Attractions Information