What travellers are saying
- I loved this hike and scenery all along the coast. All 13 km are so worthwhile. I also felt very safe on this hike with the occasional dassies watching me. I hiked from the Point to Dana Bay and show a couple of Stone Age caves. It was amazingWritten 22 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had a great time at the gin Masterclass with Mr. V! The class was interesting and very hands on, and the included tour of the distillery was great as well. Would highly recommendWritten 30 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wine tasting, pizza, beautiful view together with special friends makes Jakkalsvlei a memorable experience 💖Written 11 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Undergoing renovation at the moment so not everything is open. Still able to see the famous post box tree, and buy a stamped postcard to send from the post box. Great views of the bay too.Written 29 September 2023
- Nice and clean beach. To be early to avoid wind. Good parking and close to two restaurants. Sea nice to swim and paddle.
Can also bring and braai on grass areaWritten 13 January 2023
- A very unique museum… Unexpected.
Definitely worth a visit in Hartenbos.
Please watch the video at the entrance as this will explain the history of these items👍Written 7 September 2023
- R50pp gets you into the lighthouse, up a couple of stepladders-style stars and a cast iron spiral staircase at the top.
The view from the balcony is incredible, but it's not for sissies on a windy day!
Enjoy a drink and snack overlooking Mossel Bay at the cafe at the bottom.Written 5 October 2022
- We visited ReedValley Friday evening. Tribute to Leonard Cohen and Neil Diamond by Mathys Roets&Johan Liebenberg.
What an amazing show, amazing setup. The food was good and the wine was great.
Will definitely be going there again in the future.Written 7 May 2023
- Fun! Fun fun great beach! Clean! Nice hotel and shops . Lots to do - and you can walk everywhere. LovelyWritten 19 November 2023
- Where do I even begin to describe my time with Nkonzo. This is my second time back and I enjoyed it just as much as the first time. One thing I love is that even though I’ve done it before, I still learned so much! Plus Arno and Mandi truly care about the well being of all the animals and are incredibly ethical with everything. They make sure the interns are well taken care of and are always there if anyone needs anything. I am incredibly thankful they welcomed me back and I have plans to go back very soon. Volunteering through Nkonzo is something you will not ever regret.Written 17 September 2019
- Great place to spend a day or two with a ten-year-old: waterpark, beach, Spur, Pizza e Vino and Ocean basket all offered great service. My daughter loved the slides at the waterpark. We stayed at the ATKV Seaside Solders and it is inside the shopping centre. Safe and neat. Very convenient, but two days was enough.Written 3 April 2023
- Was such a fun experience! It was informative and seeing the Penguins was the best! We even got to see the baby penguins. They are well taken care of!Written 12 December 2022
- Loved the cuppachino. Best I had so far. Reasonable priced. Friendly Barista who knows what his doing.Written 16 June 2023
- This is a very beautiful trail. Just make sure that overnight facilities is still available. Concact Bonniedale Farm for more infoWritten 6 February 2012
- I popped into this park during my historical walk around the town - the lure of the shade provided by the beautiful old trees proved too much of a temptation to resist! I didn't go right round the park, but I did stop to admire the exquisitely ornate Victorian water feature. There was a clean- up of note occurring near the little stream with every bit of litter being removed and the undergrowth cut back... impressive!Written 31 January 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Mossel Bay
Mossel Bay Attractions Information