Speciality & Gift Shops
What travellers are saying
- Very good vibe, always nice to visit. There's something tasty to eat and drink for everybody. Perfect for a family outing over a weekendWritten 18 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good place to meet and visit with friends. Art more focused on overseas tourists but a good variety of food options and lots of shaded seating.Written 21 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was unfortunate that this was the last wine farm on our organised tour as I think we were all a bit "wined out" (in a good way!) and some needed to doze in the comfy sofas.
The wine tasting was interesting and the staff informative
We have vowed to return and be more appreciative!Written 1 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The shop is an colorful experience with jewelry paintings and indigenous art. The owner Porchie is a warm and friendly host who invites you into his creative space. A Bonus if he is in the shop when you visit.Written 29 March 2018
- We had a wonderful time at the Estate. Did the smoked cheese n wine tasting which was very enjoyable. Decided to stay for lunch. That was the best decision of the day. We had the Alto Burger - cooked to perfection with crispy chunky fries , and the grilled linefish which was out of this world. If you are very hungry you may have to ask for a few more of the devine new potatoes or order an additional side of fries. The linefish went down with a bottle of their Rose and the Estate Red worked perfectly with the Burger. We will definitly be back.Written 16 October 2023
- What an absolute pleasure it was tasting wine here with the owner (John).
Despite us turning up a little later than planned at around 17:00, he was accomodating and generous. If you are tasting wines in this area this is an absolute must!!Written 3 October 2023
- It is an amazing and quite big store. You need to ring to get in, or push a button or so. Safety everywhere here.Written 13 November 2023
- A tasting room the likes of which you have never seen, and a one on one guided tasting. This place will blow you away, what a fantastic settingWritten 4 December 2019
- Beautifull and unique pieces of all kind of clothing accessories. Must go there and tryout some stuff. Wallets, hats all leather some ostrichsWritten 2 February 2023
- Amazingly beautiful and well crafted original jewelry. The great experience was enhanced by the great client experience offered by the gold smith (Vincent) who provided lots of insight into his jewelry and useful advice regarding what would suit me best. Well worth another visit when I go back.Written 5 January 2021
- do not be surprise if you come away from this gallery with something special to take home. friendly and helpful staff.Written 29 March 2018
- This winery is amazing. The white wines are the best. The red wines remind me very much of some of our favorites in Napa Valley. Suzanne, the sister of the 4th generation wine maker David Van Velden runs the tasting room and is very knowledgeable! The space is historic and comfortable. The air conditioning is very nice on those scorching hot days. David and his wife Nicole are incredibly welcoming. We've visited during the harvest while everyone is busy - and they still take the time to show you around and share their families history! The restaurant on the estate is highly recommended as well! A must see!Written 9 April 2018
- We had the pleasure of sourcing a beautiful South Sea Pearl from Perles Par Rousseau.
They offer high quality pearls designed in unique settings.
As a first-time pearl buyer, you would most appreciate Rousseau Grove's trusted expertise in sourcing and delivering a world-class product. He is patient in educating and guiding you to your perfect choice.
Additional care was taken in the delivery of our piece. Rousseau managed the delivery personally and communicated throughout the journey.
This store is a true gem and worth the effort on your next visit to the Cape.Written 29 June 2023
- What a special little boutique in the center of stellenbosch,
light cottons in stunning patterns, and some dresses, kaftans in white, black & navy, So its a good selection for all, women who enjoy bold pattern and color and those that prefer more subtle and plain colors.
being a women in my fifties & curvy, i liked that this boutique catered for that, many options, feminine, basically catering for women in all shapes and sizes! these garments are perfect for everyday wear or an occasion, by the pool or on a beach vacation. i bought a few pieces which were also a godsend for the heat i experienced in stellenbosch now in January! so fabric is so breathable!
the lady in store was also so helpful and pointed me in the right direction! thank you Pour la vie and well done!
i shall return.Written 1 February 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Stellenbosch
- These are the best places for couples seeking gift & speciality shops in Stellenbosch:See more gift & speciality shops for couples in Stellenbosch on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly gift & speciality shops in Stellenbosch:See more budget-friendly gift & speciality shops in Stellenbosch on Tripadvisor