Scuba & Snorkelling • Boat Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- SA's own liveaboard scuba experience!! Extremely professional team, exceptional divemaster who found and pointed out extraordinary things for us, in what many call "lifeless" cold water reefs. Diving off a catamaran is much more comfortable than diving off a RIB, and relaxing on the netting during the SIT with the stunning mountains and Hermanus Bay Area as backdrop is a super experience on its own. The reefs and kelp areas are similar to those of the popular Simonstown area, and for macro divers there are loads of nudibranchs (some seemingly endemic), and the most stunning urchins. Like diving in a underwater garden or jewel box! I can highly recommend this operator and will make this dive an annual on the calendar as one would do with Aliwal Shoal and Sodwana! An experience not to be missed!Written 22 May 2022
- I went horse riding. Haven't been riding forever. This was the most awesome adventure I've been on in a while. The guide, Best - is out of this world. The horse Sirrocio was so gentle and I felt completely at ease. The trails/farm/setting is amazing. You just feel so connected to nature and the horses. I'd highly recommend this to anyone who just wants to connect with a magnificent beast and take in some fresh air in nature. I'm going back. Probably weekly now. I'm hooked! You won't find nicer staff and their horses are well trained and at ease with perfect strangers. Do yourself a favour and book an adventure! 🐎 🤎🖤🤍Written 15 August 2022
- High praise for Southern right charters and staff, they were professional and friendly.
We went on a lovely catamaran with inside and outside seating. We were lucky to see the Southern right whale, Bryde's whale and dolphins right next to boat. You had the option to buy an USP of your sightings on the trip.Written 2 November 2021
- Oyama and Petrus were amazing guides - they kept us safe and laughing all the way through the experience! Absolutely worth the visit!Written 8 August 2022
- Such friendly staff! Herman was acommodating when we had to change the dates of our reservation. We had a prestine weather day!Written 3 March 2022
- Nice boat, really good guides that explained a lot about the whales. Although it was end November we still saw some whales.Written 30 November 2018