- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
7 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- I can remember playing in this park when I was a little boy many, many years ago. Filled with large, mature trees it is a nice place to relax and a good place for families and those taking some exercise. It is pleasing to learn that it has become popular once again and that concerts are now held in its grounds.Written 14 April 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Day tour to Isle of Wight was a very positive trip. Discovery Tours were well organized and on time. ANDREW our guide was informative and helpful. Thoroughly enjoyed our day trip. Even the weather was perfect!Written 25 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Booked a bike tour for a couple hours after arrival into Capetown, Was raining but my guide Peter was there and willing to show me his city despite the rain. No one else was there, so I had a private tour and an amazing morning! Saw the old fort, city center, the Gardens, Bo-Kaap w/yummy snacks, the waterfront and stadium. Guide had an excellent knowledge of the history of Capetown. Wonderful few hours! Highly recommend!!!Written 18 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We did the Klein Constantia half day bike tour and wine tasting and it was perfect. We were on e bikes and that really helped along the ups and downs all around the vineyard. Abi was great--he's so knowledgeable about wines and the area.Written 7 March 2022
- Popped in for a spot of brunch. Surroundings, atmosphere and service first class - club sandwich could have done with a bit more flavour and punch - all a bit bland! The teas are fantastic and the scones real good. Lovely gardens.Written 3 February 2019
- This is a great way to see the city, and to hear some facts, and just to relax and enjoy, let the driving to the bus driver, You get a chance to view all parts of this wonderful city.Written 14 April 2013